You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
what's up everyone?! I just finished biochem and physiology, capped off by crushing both of the NBMEs. just have neuro and behavioral science left, which I hear is less intense than what we just did.
2/3rds done with first year! feels great to be currently on spring break relaxing. hope everyone is good!
2/3rds done with first year! feels great to be currently on spring break relaxing. hope everyone is good!
Last edited:
4.5 more months until my first clinical year begins. 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
4.5 more months until my first clinical year begins.![]()
this accelerated stuff is cray haha traditional curriculum here. must be kind of nuts to be so close to clinicals!
Hello? We lost all of April. Everyone was all posty post until school starts and then crickets. Nice focus, I guess?
Didn't see any of these notifications! Lol, glad to see you're all doing well, and surviving! You're dope!
what's up everyone! everything's been great. a ton of work, but couldn't have asked for a better outcome so far. less than a month to go for the year, so crazy!
Kudos to everyone for now being OMS IIs!!!!!!! Walking into my final block exam of year 1
Kudos to everyone for now being OMS IIs!!!!!!! Walking into my final block exam of year 1
I still have like 2 weeks of class and 2 weeks of exams til I can claim ms2 status -___- lol
But congrats!
Thanks! That exam just annihilated me. Its not because I didn't know the material but last 2 exams I haven't been able to sleep!
Stick through it man. Last days stretch. Get your groove on and own that. Chew it up, spit on it and stomp it. Lol jk. Just do well on it.I still have like 2 weeks of class and 2 weeks of exams til I can claim ms2 status -___- lol
But congrats!
BUT BUT BUT... I'm still a first year for 8 more days!
#almostdone #hallelu <3
#almostdone #hallelu <3
Knock it out. Homestretch!
Eight hour cumulative "miniboard" exam tomorrow... 

We still have two weeks left 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
2nd year now! Starting 2nd year clinical practicum on Monday
What are you guys planning for the summer
Lots and lots of researchWhat are you guys planning for the summer
Doing a fellowship! 🙂
it's officially summer ladies and gents. WOOOOOOO!!
Research, wedding, honeymoon [emoji4]What are you guys planning for the summer
Dang man. My summer is so unproductive compared to you guys. I'm playing video games and chilling. Spending time with my family and kids.
You have to do what's best for you! 🙂Dang man. My summer is so unproductive compared to you guys. I'm playing video games and chilling. Spending time with my family and kids.
Hey everyone! You guys ready to get back in the groove? One more year of classroom guys!!!! I start tomorrow. Can't sleep tonight though. Anyway, let me know how all you guys are!
Sent from my SM-N920V using SDN mobile
Sent from my SM-N920V using SDN mobile
Still have 4 weeks of summer
@onceawolverine
"summer"
@onceawolverine
"summer"
wow you've been keeping track?Still have 4 weeks of summer
@onceawolverine
"summer"
#gunner
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been back at it for 2 weeks bro. 2 week derm/ophtho module. Killed ophtho, got crushed by derm lol.Hey everyone! You guys ready to get back in the groove? One more year of classroom guys!!!! I start tomorrow. Can't sleep tonight though. Anyway, let me know how all you guys are!
Sent from my SM-N920V using SDN mobile
Haha nice bro. We just started pharm, path, peds, nutrition, micro, osteopathic patient care (were taught how to write scripts today!), and clinical application of osteopathic medicine. Little worried about the last class as several people failed last year.
Next block we have ENT and last block this semester we have psyche. I just hated that I was in class almost all day today.
Sent from my SM-N920V using SDN mobile
Next block we have ENT and last block this semester we have psyche. I just hated that I was in class almost all day today.
Sent from my SM-N920V using SDN mobile
Yay! Can only take so much free time. I'm just excited this is our last year in a classroom!One week left of freedom, but I'm really excited to get back to it!
Sent from my SM-N920V using SDN mobile
Today was the first day back! Bugs and Drugs
Bugs and drugs indeed. My professor has this notorious rep. So inefficient but he tests us on every organism on the first exam. Make sure you use sketchy micro. Been good thus far. Split it with people. We ended up paying 40 bucks a person
Sent from my SM-N920V using SDN mobile
Sent from my SM-N920V using SDN mobile
Yeah, SketchyMicro is bae.
Yes. It is part of the holy trinity for step 1 (First Aid, Pathoma, UWorld). I'm reading FA and watching Pathoma along with classes.
I'm not using it at the moment, but I have it!
same, last week of summer 🙁
same, last week of summer 🙁
It is ok guys. You got this. We got this far, this is the last MAJOR super duper hump in school that we have to cross (includes step 1) followed by residency.
Just be thankful you guys dont have to take the COMLEX AND USMLE....Which sucks, but that is what I am going to have to do.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Crazy!!! Yeah, I haven't signed up yet. :/
Crazy!!! Yeah, I haven't signed up yet. :/
do you know when youre taking it? I have to take it in mid march
I do not envy anyone who hasn't taken that exam yet. Hardest 5 weeks of studying of my life.
I dont either. The worst part is that they expected us to do it with school. I was dying. Now that school is over. I can finally breathe. But we have ACLS bcls Monday. Followed by a diagnostic exam. But after this is over. Im going to sleep for an entire week before starting rotations.I do not envy anyone who hasn't taken that exam yet. Hardest 5 weeks of studying of my life.
Sent from my SM-G955U using SDN mobile
Similar threads
- Replies
- 10
- Views
- 586