Class of 2019!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by deleted393595
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

this is class of 2019's national anthem..



ENJOY..

[YOUTUBE]YOYN9qNXmAw[/YOUTUBE]
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
the only reason this thread is still going is cuz you guys have some of the 2017ers helping you sorry as*es out :laugh:
Considering many of us haven't even started college yet, this thread isn't doing that badly. And I would rather have useful conversations then just the mindless spamming going on in most of the c/o threads.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
as far as I'm concerned we're winning!

Although the gunnerism is a bit scary..ya'lls aren't' even in college yet (sept me, I feel like mama bear) and we already have a class.
 
everyone make an MD profile so I know what I'm up against! I'm already behind like one of you guys.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
well..either way troll or not, there are people like this out there..

But there are probably very few of them. (Hopefully :xf:) And this being SDN, people have a tendency to inflate their stats.
 
Last edited:
as far as I'm concerned we're winning!

Although the gunnerism is a bit scary..ya'lls aren't' even in college yet (sept me, I feel like mama bear) and we already have a class.


I accidentally got addicted to this place after Googling for "Good pre-med programs" 🙁

But I wish my school started in September! Does your college end around late May?
 
But there are probably very few of them. (Hopefully :xf:) And this being SDN, people have a tendency to inflate their stats.


i'm hoping the creme de la creme go to SDN, so when I outshine people in here, I'll be in a REALLY good state for med school admission 😀
 
i'm hoping the creme de la creme go to SDN, so when I outshine people in here, I'll be in a REALLY good state for med school admission 😀


Psst... Move to Texas. We have like 50 billion dirt cheap med schools here 🙂
 
I also have a feeling that deathstar's going to ninja in and get top again.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad