Class of 2019!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Somebody+call+the+sWAT+team+someone+just+broke+the+law+_ee96a5b72089d1478b85c02ec7d1451b.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
It's :smack: not *facepalm*

FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM

I do what I want.

FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM FACEPALM

I do what I want.

Damn son. You sound sexy when you get mad.

:vulcan::love::pigeon::vamp::coldfeet::vamp::penguin::pigeon::vulcan::troll:

Speaking of which, I finally managed to sell my MCAT books today. I only made a few dollars' profit, but I'm glad they're finally off my shelf and I can stop thinking about anything MCAT related.

Working on an outline for my 20 page evolution paper right now blah. What have I gotten myself into with this class.

It is not. You'll get banned as soon as a mod sees (not kidding). Ads can only be posted in the ads section.

I'd remove the post if I were you.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
It is not. You'll get banned as soon as a mod sees (not kidding). Ads can only be posted in the ads section.

thanks for letting me know!!! i had no idea

would they ban me if they see your quote? just wondering. if so it would be awesome if you could delete it as well!! sorry again

would they ban me if they see your quote? just wondering. if so it would be awesome if you could delete it as well!! sorry again
Should be fine since they would read the posts and know that you didn't know and corrected it immediately.

In any case it is gone now. Except in those naughty caches... :naughty:

I've already decided that I'm taking a gap year. Therefore I should be c/o 2020.

Then taking it next summer is great timing!!

I'm sad you guys aren't gonna be doing this crazy cycle with me :(

You guys are funny but who is really in the class of 2019? Lol i'm so confused :shy:

You guys are funny but who is really in the class of 2019? Lol i'm so confused :shy:
What an honor to have your first post ever on SDN be in this holy thread.

sunflower18 and ElCapone I believe are the only active ones ITT that are actually c/o 2019. The rest of us would be 2019, but are taking gap year(s).

What an honor to have your first post ever on SDN be in this holy thread.

sunflower18 and ElCapone I believe are the only active ones ITT that are actually c/o 2019. The rest of us would be 2019, but are taking gap year(s).

Lol ah I see, thanks for clearing that up for me. If I may ask, why the gap year? Your MDApp is stellar :thumbup:

Speaking of which, I finally managed to sell my MCAT books today. I only made a few dollars' profit, but I'm glad they're finally off my shelf and I can stop thinking about anything MCAT related.

Working on an outline for my 20 page evolution paper right now blah. What have I gotten myself into with this class.

Profit as in you made more selling them than you bought? Or are you confusing profit with revenue?

Lol ah I see, thanks for clearing that up for me. If I may ask, why the gap year? Your MDApp is stellar :thumbup:
Lol thanks man, I'm flattered. Though as I say on MDApps, everything sounds cooler on paper.

You can tell that I have other diverse interests. I want to work in policy either at a think tank or agency before enslaving myself to medicine.

Meeeeee! As already pointed out :) no gap year.

Hey Sunflower :) haha I believe you, though I wonder why don't have much active people in this thread...

Lol thanks man, I'm flattered. Though as I say on MDApps, everything sounds cooler on paper.

You can tell that I have other diverse interests. I want to work in policy either at a think tank or agency before enslaving myself to medicine.
Lol while I agree some things do sound better on paper (the Brooklyn nets roster), I genuinely think your app is great. In fact I think many of you guys have great apps. Sunflower is a published poet? That's impressive to me.

Good luck working in policy man and I hope you enjoy the time before applying. I kind of wish some of you guys were really in class of 2019 so we'd have more ppl to talk to lol

Hey Sunflower :) haha I believe you, though I wonder why don't have much active people in this thread...

Lol while I agree some things do sound better on paper (the Brooklyn nets roster), I genuinely think your app is great. In fact I think many of you guys have great apps. Sunflower is a published poet? That's impressive to me.

Good luck working in policy man and I hope you enjoy the time before applying. I kind of wish some of you guys were really in class of 2019 so we'd have more ppl to talk to lol
It's because we troll too much -.-

Yo if you made an MDApps yourself I'm sure we'd be saying the same to you lol

P.S. Make one! :D

It's because we troll too much -.-

Yo if you made an MDApps yourself I'm sure we'd be saying the same to you lol

P.S. Make one! :D

Lol alright I'm making one now.