You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Class of 2020!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Started by Fakhter
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I don't know what you're talking about, I am super cool. Even my mom says so.We are an incredibly geeky group of people and I love us.
Class of 2020, whaddup?! Joining the gang. Here's to a successful cycle. #LetsGo
CONFORM
Welcome!!! 🙂Class of 2020, whaddup?! Joining the gang. Here's to a successful cycle. #LetsGo
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't know what you're talking about, I am super cool. Even my mom says so.
CONFORM
.
Welcome!!! 🙂
.
Last edited:
D
deleted393595
Ask other people to convert! Ask other people to convert! I already got one: @bobmccorweg 😀
Marry me
PICK A POKÉMONClass of 2020, whaddup?! Joining the gang. Here's to a successful cycle. #LetsGo
If you want to be coolAm I going to have to pick a pokemon too?
guys when you submitted your amcas primary, did we have to check anything off waiving the certiphi background check? i remember clicking "continue" when the certiphi thing popped upbut dont remember checking any boxes off...
U Wot, I believe this thread is for class of 2020 of college. As in they graduate college in 2020. Not medical school. 😉
Usually, C/O 20XX threads are made for the year in which members graduate medical school, not undergrad.U Wot, I believe this thread is for class of 2020 of college. As in they graduate college in 2020. Not medical school. 😉
I lol'd at thisfour years from now i'm going to look back at this thread and just smile
But look at the first 2 posts on the first page...Usually, C/O 20XX threads are made for the year in which members graduate medical school, not undergrad.
These threads are for the medical school classes. I just joined and even I know that. The first post is talking about enjoying college for 4 years before going to med school and graduating in 2020. It was posted in 2012, otherwise the undergradBut look at the first 2 posts on the first page...
c/o 2020 hasn't even applied to college yet.
Oh you're right. Those were 3 years ago, my bad. Dang people get started early.These threads are for the medical school classes. I just joined and even I know that
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
These threads are for the medical school classes. I just joined and even I know that. The first post is talking about enjoying college for 4 years before going to med school and graduating in 2020. It was posted in 2012, otherwise the undergrad
c/o 2020 hasn't even applied to college yet.
Exactly; 1st post was in 2012, so assume undergrad graduation in 2016, so med school grad in 2020
lolol I'm going to have to pass 🙂Ummmm @strictlyanon @TexasSurgeon where are your Pokémon avatars??
D
deleted393595
D
deleted393595
lolol I'm going to have to pass 🙂
Lol @TexasSurgeon, we should start a Suits theme
Hey it's Jynx! ;PHow about this one? 😉
![]()
It's so hard picking one...
@avgn Brings back so many memories!
Haha not a bad choice! I see you're going the elitist, mythical route...guess you can be above us for now and remember you won't evolve! 😛@avgn Brings back so many memories!
Only had one chance, couldn't resist a legendary. Not everyone can be destined for super dramatic evolutions like yours 😀Haha not a bad choice! I see you're going the elitist, mythical route...guess you can be above us for now and remember you won't evolve! 😛
Sorry, the super dramatic evolution award I believe has already been snatched by @CellPowerhouseOnly had one chance, couldn't resist a legendary. Not everyone can be destined for super dramatic evolutions like yours 😀
Edit: the updated roster is here: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/medical-school-applicants-with-pokemon-avatars.1152420/
POKÉMON CLASS OF 2020 ROLL CALL
Origins: Duke post #307, c/o 2020 post #944, Stanford post #110
(Conversion date/time and link to post are in parentheses!)
@phuynh94 (pioneer) – Ghastly
@avgn (7/24 17:51 #944) – Dratini
@bobmccorweg (7/24 18:56 #111) – Charmander
@oneirologist (7/24 21:43 #115) – Quagsire
@integrin (7/24 21:55 #117) – Pichu
@mehc012 (7/24 22:38 #955) – Pidgey
@coatiboti (7/24 ?) – Vulpix
@jagster92 (7/24 22:45 #357) – Abra
@Pawn (7/24 23:38 #362) – Squirtle
@CellPowerhouse ((7/24 23:43 #363) – Magikarp
@mazarine (7/25 00:32 #119) – Eevee
@spiderqueen (7/25 1:02 #965) – Spinarak
@VitalBeansprout (7/25 1:48 #386) – Bellsprout
@Joeshie (7/25 2:19 #388) – Bulbasaur
@FutureBenCarson (7/25 13:13 #391) – Weedle
@strictlyanon (7/25 21:50 #994) – Celebi
Declined to participate: @chocoholicsoxfan @sandstorm223 @TexasSurgeon
POKÉMON CLASS OF 2020 ROLL CALL
Origins: Duke post #307, c/o 2020 post #944, Stanford post #110
(Conversion date/time and link to post are in parentheses!)
@phuynh94 (pioneer) – Ghastly
@avgn (7/24 17:51 #944) – Dratini
@bobmccorweg (7/24 18:56 #111) – Charmander
@oneirologist (7/24 21:43 #115) – Quagsire
@integrin (7/24 21:55 #117) – Pichu
@mehc012 (7/24 22:38 #955) – Pidgey
@coatiboti (7/24 ?) – Vulpix
@jagster92 (7/24 22:45 #357) – Abra
@Pawn (7/24 23:38 #362) – Squirtle
@CellPowerhouse ((7/24 23:43 #363) – Magikarp
@mazarine (7/25 00:32 #119) – Eevee
@spiderqueen (7/25 1:02 #965) – Spinarak
@VitalBeansprout (7/25 1:48 #386) – Bellsprout
@Joeshie (7/25 2:19 #388) – Bulbasaur
@FutureBenCarson (7/25 13:13 #391) – Weedle
@strictlyanon (7/25 21:50 #994) – Celebi
Declined to participate: @chocoholicsoxfan @sandstorm223 @TexasSurgeon
Last edited:
haha I forgot this thread existed
Yup!! And then you can get uglier (Golduck) once you get accepted 😉If I wanna be Psyduck, do I have to change my avatar?
Do it do it
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yup!! And then you can get uglier (Golduck) once you get accepted 😉
Do it do it
I'm not gonna switch from Donald. Sorry.
lol ok. You asked 😛I'm not gonna switch from Donald. Sorry.
Hey, just added a couple more schools to my list, but have already been verified etc. Does AMCAS automatically send the application over or when does that happen?
The AAMC and the schools themselves say that schools download data every day from AMCAS. So you should get secondaries from the new schools on Monday and Tuesday as they receive your info and set you up in the system.Hey, just added a couple more schools to my list, but have already been verified etc. Does AMCAS automatically send the application over or when does that happen?
P.S. Get a Pokemon avatar!
The AAMC and the schools themselves say that schools download data every day from AMCAS. So you should get secondaries from the new schools on Monday and Tuesday as they receive your info and set you up in the system.
P.S. Get a Pokemon avatar!
I guess I can succumb to peer pressure too 😉. I chose Magikarp, because that's how awkward I feel applying, flailing about. I really hope I get to evolve.
Woot! @CellPowerhouse has a twin now! Don't worry, your day will come one day.I guess I can succumb to peer pressure too 😉. I chose Magikarp, because that's how awkward I feel applying, flailing about. I really hope I get to evolve.
D
deleted393595
POKÉMON CLASS OF 2020 ROLL CALL
Origins: Duke post #307, c/o 2020 post #944, Stanford post #110
(Conversion date/time and link to post are in parentheses!)
@phuynh94 (pioneer) – Ghastly
@avgn (7/24 17:51 #944) – Dratini
@bobmccorweg (7/24 18:56 #111) – Charmander
@oneirologist (7/24 21:43 #115) – Quagsire
@integrin (7/24 21:55 #117) – Pichu
@mehc012 (7/24 22:38 #955) – Pidgey
@coatiboti (7/24 ?) – Vulpix
@jagster92 (7/24 22:45 #357) – Abra
@Pawn (7/24 23:38 #362) – Squirtle
@CellPowerhouse ((7/24 23:43 #363) – Magikarp
@mazarine (7/25 00:32 #119) – Eevee
@spiderqueen (7/25 1:02 #965) – Spinarak
@VitalBeansprout (7/25 1:48 #386) – Bellsprout
@Joeshie (7/25 2:19 #388) – Bulbasaur
@FutureBenCarson (7/25 13:13 #391) – Weedle
@strictlyanon (7/25 21:50 #994) – Celebi
Declined to participate: @chocoholicsoxfan @sandstorm223 @TexasSurgeon
Team Suits (@rachiie01 @TexasSurgeon me) vs Team Pokemon. Lets see how this goes 😀
Donna is confused. What is this? LolTeam Suits (@rachiie01 @TexasSurgeon me) vs Team Pokemon. Lets see how this goes 😀
Read the first 3 links in my roll call postDonna is confused. What is this? Lol
@XxThaDoggxX if he will get his original avatar of LL back!!
Gurllllll don't temp me @rachiie01
Ah. Donna doesn't evolve though...she's bae while applying, getting accepted and matriculating. I'll change my avatar to different Donna expressions throughout the cycle though. My current one reflects my feelings after discovering a fantastic typo on a submitted secondary.Read the first 3 links in my roll call post
How can you turn down Louis? Have you been watching Suits?!?! We're finally on the same team, boo.Gurllllll don't temp me @rachiie01
''Welcome to team Litt''
How can you turn down PokémonHow can you turn down Louis?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Doubt team litt will lastHow can you turn down Louis? Have you been watching Suits?!?! We're finally on the same team, boo.
''Welcome to team Litt''
I realized that I wrote to Cornell that I looked forward to "a exciting opportunity."after discovering a fantastic typo on a submitted secondary.
I wrote about a most meaningful clinical experience involving a seductive procedure lol.I realized that I wrote to Cornell that I looked forward to "a exciting opportunity."
Donna + Harvey <3Doubt team litt will last
D
deleted393595
I wrote about a most meaningful clinical experience involving a seductive procedure lol.
Smooth
Similar threads
- Replies
- 10
- Views
- 586
