Class of 2022 Hopefuls

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Are there any other class of 2022 hopefuls out there reading all these posts and some what stressing about classes and applications?!
Me because I had to take a gap year and I am so scared I'm not going to get in.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Me because I had to take a gap year and I am so scared I'm not going to get in.
same boat as you. Took a gap year after the class of 2020 rejection. Now i'm nervous I wont get accepted anywhere :sorry::sorry:. Uncertainty is killer

Hey guys, I'm officially the class of 2021 so if you guys have any questions about VMCAS or want someone to read your personal statement, I'm available. Also for anyone who has any specific questions about the Kansas, Iowa, UC Davis, or Tufts admissions process, I can help with that.

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys, I'm officially the class of 2021 so if you guys have any questions about VMCAS or want someone to read your personal statement, I'm available. Also for anyone who has any specific questions about the Kansas, Iowa, UC Davis, or Tufts admissions process, I can help with that.
Where are you going, Coopah?

Hey guys, I'm officially the class of 2021 so if you guys have any questions about VMCAS or want someone to read your personal statement, I'm available.

Ditto! It is way, way early to stress about applications, but I'm more than happy to help if I can.

Ditto! It is way, way early to stress about applications, but I'm more than happy to help if I can.

I'm available to help too! Though I agree it is way too early to stress. I'm still stressing about some schools I am waiting to hear from.

Where are you going, Coopah?

I dunno yet, I've been accepted to UC Davis, Kansas, and I'm an alternate at Iowa. I just interviewed at Tufts and I still have an interview at Florida. I was offered an interview at Washington but I'd probably go to Davis over Washington so I didn't spend the travel money.

So if Anyone wants to know what's going to happen, I've just been through it!

Reactions: 1 user
Auburn hopeful, over here! My next two choices are Tuskegee and LMU. Auburn is a long shot, but I'm originally from Alabama and therefore it has a soft spot for me.

I can also help anyone who wants it! I applied to Kansas, Iowa, Oregon, UC Davis, and Colorado so I can answer questions about those school's application processes. I will be attending Kansas State so next year I can answer even more questions about the school :)

I'm available to help too! Though I agree it is way too early to stress. I'm still stressing about some schools I am waiting to hear from.

I can also help anyone who wants it! I applied to Kansas, Iowa, Oregon, UC Davis, and Colorado so I can answer questions about those school's application processes. I will be attending Kansas State so next year I can answer even more questions about the school :)
Meanwhile I'm just here as the resident forum trainwreck, ready to provide insights about surviving school if any '22 applicants happen to also be a trainwreck like me.

I have memes and sarcasm at the ready, but am also prepared to lurk until a sick joke opportunity arises.

Reactions: 12 users
Meanwhile I'm just here as the resident forum trainwreck, ready to provide insights about surviving school if any '22 applicants happen to also be a trainwreck like me.

I have memes and sarcasm at the ready, but am also prepared to lurk until a sick joke opportunity arises.
And we love ya for it, meathead:love:

Members don't see this ad :)
When people are actually starting to post in the '22 thread, but you haven't heard back from your last school yet:
you-need-to-stop-all-of-this.gif

Reactions: 9 users

All aboard the trainwreck train! CHOO CHOO:lol:

Attachments

• pxqe4i.jpg
    pxqe4i.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 50
When people are actually starting to post in the '22 thread, but you haven't heard back from your last school yet:
you-need-to-stop-all-of-this.gif
in the ye old words of T-Swift "art thou feeling 22...ith?

I find it amusing that people think of Taylor Swift first, when I always think of guns. I think my Texas is showing.
My younger sister listened to that song until the cows came home, forever engrave in my brain. My ornithology professor even sang when we got to question 22 during our practical this afternoon

You know, this used to kind of be my role before you showed up

Reactions: 3 users
The actual scary thing is, we think we're qualified to give advice! :lol: Let's see how many 2022 people actually post here or if we scared them all off.

Reactions: 5 users
The actual scary thing is, we think we're qualified to give advice! :lol: Let's see how many 2022 people actually post here or if we scared them all off.
I'm definitely not qualified, just here for the laffs. Maybe I should revise my above statement, I'm less the resident trainwreck and more the resident troglodyte.

4 posts, almost 30 minutes, and not a single like. You're losing your touch, VMH.

Reactions: 2 users
I'm going to conviently ignore the two or three likes I just gave you in other threads . . . :whistle:

I find it amusing that people think of Taylor Swift first, when I always think of guns. I think my Texas is showing.
I'm from Oregon, but guns are my first thought too :D

VMCAS is coming for ya 2022ers! Crazy that we are into late Feb now...

Reactions: 2 users
I just realized that when the c/o 2022 starts school, we'll be third years. Wat. :uhno:

Someone posted on the APVMA page that VMCAS is getting rid of the personal statement and replacing it with three questions. Interesting...hope no one had started writing there's...:confused:

Someone posted on the APVMA page that VMCAS is getting rid of the personal statement and replacing it with three questions. Interesting...hope no one had started writing there's...:confused:

wat........

did they say what the questions are yet?

Huh... I just checked and it looks like it's a pre-vet who posted, and there's no source. Googling isn't turning anything up. Could just be a rumor or potential change at this point.

This is what the Facebook user said: "Attention pre-vetters applying in this upcoming 2018 cycle, VMCAS announced the personal statement has retired and is now replaced with three questions. This should be interesting!"

Huh... I just checked and it looks like it's a pre-vet who posted, and there's no source. Googling isn't turning anything up. Could just be a rumor or potential change at this point.

This is what the Facebook user said: "Attention pre-vetters applying in this upcoming 2018 cycle, VMCAS announced the personal statement has retired and is now replaced with three questions. This should be interesting!"

She posted that Tony Wayne sent out an email. Obviously here-say, but don't see why someone would make it up? Just a heads up for a potential change for those applying this year.