Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I listed stuff similar to what you did. It either had a positive or neutral result so I would say go for it.How much stuff do people include from high school? I didn't make deans list or honors in college, but i did in high school so I'm including those under "awards" and I'm including my AP scholar award as well as a french award where I placed nationally, but what about extracurriculars and community service stuff? I was a competitive cheerleader (don't judge) throughout high school and captain of the cheer squad, did a lot of theater, worked on the school newspaper, and coached disabled youth at the YMCA on weekends but none of these a) are animal related or b) carried over into college so worth listing or no?
It's a big mix of worrying if I'll get in, anxious to finish the final touches on my application, and some other great feelings. My roomie/best friend from college just started her first year at Missouri and I am just so jealous, and so impatient to be able to do so as well! I don't know how I'm going to last a whole year before class starts (and that's if I get in this cycle

