Class of 2027... how you doin'?

Started by IvyMoose
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Reviving this thread. How is everyone doing? In about 2 weeks I will be done with first year, which is crazy to even think about! What are y'alls summer plans??
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I finished my semester last week, and it feels surreal to say that I am 50% done with vet school???
IMG_5219.jpeg
 
Have my cardio final tomorrow and I’m so ready to be done!

I want to sleep for weeks

Edit: officially 50% done. One step closer to never touching a dog again 💚🤍
 
Last edited:
It's funny that I am class of 2027, but I am still a first year 😂😂 I am feeling a bit tired though. My week long break cannot come soon enough.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey y'all, I am applying to UTK this cycle and am curious if any current students are in town on Monday -- I am in town for a friends wedding near the smokeys so I will be walking around to get a sense for the campus and vet hospital. If you are available to chat, coffee is on me! Would love to learn about your experience. Message me!