Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,
I am currently a sophomore registering for what classes to take next year as a junior. I can't decide if I should take 3, 4, or 5 AP classes. I am also in the marching band and various clubs-- which takes up quite some time.
Here's what I am thinking:
AP Calculus AB
AP Chemistry
AP Literature
AP Biology
AP US History
Band
Is that too much to handle? Should I go from AP US to regular US History?
Thank you so much
I am currently a sophomore registering for what classes to take next year as a junior. I can't decide if I should take 3, 4, or 5 AP classes. I am also in the marching band and various clubs-- which takes up quite some time.
Here's what I am thinking:
AP Calculus AB
AP Chemistry
AP Literature
AP Biology
AP US History
Band
Is that too much to handle? Should I go from AP US to regular US History?
Thank you so much
