Clinical Activities

Started by libertyyne
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

libertyyne

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any ideas on how to increase clinical contact hours as someone who already has a job in hospital, I occasionally interact with patients currently but it is not the traditional tech or pca or volunteer position where I am administering care rather in the form of an administrator. I am planning in case I get rejected this cycle. I am currently also volunteering as a hospice companion, would that be sufficient?
 
Volunteering at a hospice facility would be a good change in environment and you could learn a thing or two from the resident's stories.