Clinical assessments

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kh1303

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have an interview that has a clinical assessment, is it best to review the major conditions like hypertension, diabetes, dyslipidemia? I’m a little nervous

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

It maybe depend on the type of program. If it’s amcare then focus more on chronic disease states (Diabetes), and guidelines (CHEST). If it’s more acute care, then focus more on infectious disease, stroke, TPN, etc.

If it’s general and they do both, then you’ll have review a little bit of everything. If you have RxPrep I highly recommend just using that for quick studying. Good luck!

I have an interview that has a clinical assessment, is it best to review the major conditions like hypertension, diabetes, dyslipidemia? I’m a little nervous

Did you have your interview yet? I’m curious to hear!

Members don't see this ad :)
It maybe depend on the type of program. If it’s amcare then focus more on chronic disease states (Diabetes), and guidelines (CHEST). If it’s more acute care, then focus more on infectious disease, stroke, TPN, etc.

If it’s general and they do both, then you’ll have review a little bit of everything. If you have RxPrep I highly recommend just using that for quick studying. Good luck!

Thank you for your help!