Clinical or Counseling Psychology Doctoral Student Survey

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TrainTogether

Reaction score
Hello,

I am recruiting for a survey that is looking at clinical or counseling psychology doctoral student’s perceptions of their clinical training regarding their usage of deep-level processing strategies, formal instruction in deep-level processing strategies, reflective practice, self-efficacy regarding reflective practice, achievement goal motivation, and interest. I obtained your contact information from StudentDoctor Network. To participate, you must be 18 years of age or older and enrolled in a Clinical Psychology Ph.D. or Counseling Psychology Ph.D. program to take part in this research study. The study will also be gathering information about your age, your race/ethnicity, theoretical orientation, program type (clinical or counseling doctorate), birth sex, gender identification, and year in the program. However, no university information will be gathered, and the information will be aggregated across universities across the United States to keep your information private. By participating, you will be asked to fill out a one-time online Qualtrics survey that asks questions about the above information. Your email will be solicited in a survey completely separate from your survey responses to provide a $20 Amazon gift card as compensation for your time. Lastly, this survey will be one-time participation. No other participation will be necessary. In total, the study should take only 30 minutes of your time.

Please let me know if you have any concerns about the study and thank you for your time! IRB approval is attached to the post. The link is included below for the study:

http://ucf.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5A2cWw23KvnVOL3

Brandon Matsumiya, Clinical Psychology Student, UCF
[email protected]

Faculty Advisor: Clint Bowers, Ph.D.,
[email protected]
University of Central Florida
4111 Pictor Lane
Orlando, FL 32816

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• Correspondence_for_STUDY00002356.pdf
    108.2 KB · Views: 92