RESEARCH PARTICIPATION REQUEST – The Doctoral Student Well- being Survey.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

alibatch

Reaction score
Greetings!

My name is Alison Batchelder and I am a doctoral candidate in the Clinical Psychology program at Palo Alto University. I am currently recruiting participants for a research study for
my dissertation. Specifically, I am evaluating the well-being of doctoral students.

This is an online survey and it will take approximately 15 minutes. The study requires one- time participation. Your answers will remain confidential.

For your participation, you can be entered into a raffle for one of four $50 Amazon Gift Card. Eligibility requirements for participation:

(a) Be between 21 and 35 years of age.
(b) Be currently enrolled in a doctoral level health program in the United States.

Participation in this study is voluntary and participants may withdraw from the study at any time without penalty.

Please click on the following link to view the informed consent document and to participate in the study:
https://paloaltou.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5mBPehbx9VEhKXb

I greatly appreciate your assistance and support. Feel free to contact me ([email protected]) with any questions or concerns about the study. This study has been approved by Palo Alto University (Protocol #: 2018-070).

Thank you,
Alison Batchelder, M.S., Principal Investigator

Members don't see this ad.