Clinical Reference Websites Journals

Started by lookleft
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lookleft

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I'm starting a general neurology position in the community. I've been in fellowship for the last two years and am somewhat nervous about all the general neurology I've already forgotten.

What websites or journals can I reference for guideline practice parameters for topics I might not feel very comfortable with ( treating dementia, MS, etc.....)

Any input would be appreciated.
 
Read the Green Journal and Continuum, as well as the standard AHA and AAN guidelines that seem to come out every year or two. You'll have to be doing so much MOC stuff that you can't help but be well-informed.

That's what I do, anyway. Plus, going to AAN can be really helpful to catch up on areas you don't feel like you're fully abreast of.
 
Last edited: