Clinical Rotation Locations, M3 and M4.

Started by DrMagic
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrMagic

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am doing some research in caribbean schools before I apply to SGU and Ross. I wanted to know if the only hospitals available for clinical rotations are the ones on the lists given on the websites? Can clinical rotations be completed at hospitals that are not affiliates?
 
Core rotations are only done at the affiliated hospitals, which are the ones listed on the websites. Electives you set up yourself, which can be done at the affiliated hospitals or through other hospitals. It tends to be a little more complex, but you learn about the ins and outs of it as you go through basic sciences.
 
I am doing some research in caribbean schools before I apply to SGU and Ross. I wanted to know if the only hospitals available for clinical rotations are the ones on the lists given on the websites? Can clinical rotations be completed at hospitals that are not affiliates?

Hi i have to agree with Phur, also click on the following link for the list of Affiliated SGU hospitals:

http://www.sgu.edu/school-of-medicine/affiliated-hospitals.html

Hope this helps