Clue WW Sign-ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Maybe I can troll/ be a semi-NPC? Any interest in that, DVMD? Sorta like the Zeus character in the other one, and bold text in the Moons over Veridas game. Since all spots are taken.

I could possibly make something work to fit you in. I am at work right now I may just add you in and have one group of five. I will update when I am home from hell day at work.

Members don't see this ad.

Same here. I REALLY don't have the time for it, so here's to hoping I'm not a wolf again lol. Praying to the RNG now!
icon_pray.gif
shoot I know, that is a SERIOUS time commitment right there!

Members don't see this ad :)
Sooo DVM I know i'm not playing....but can I still be the annoying dead-like character posting irrelevant emoticon stories and pictures of waffles and alcohol?

Shoot. I wish I had seen this sign up earlier. I really need something distracting right now.

You can have my spot girly :) let me know if you want it!

Yeah, or mine if Katie wants to play. I'm not gonna get into vet school if I don't stop signing up for these and get to starting/finishing my two classes :scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
Aww, I feel bad taking people's spots, so if you're able to add me in DVM that'd be awesome. I still don't have a fancy phone, which is one of the reasons I feel bad taking spots. Now I'm not in any hurry to get one since I'm no longer speaking with the person I would have played the most games against.

Sorry. More emotional than usual. Lady issues on top of a break up...awesome.

Aww, I feel bad taking people's spots, so if you're able to add me in DVM that'd be awesome. I still don't have a fancy phone, which is one of the reasons I feel bad taking spots. Now I'm not in any hurry to get one since I'm no longer speaking with the person I would have played the most games against.

Sorry. More emotional than usual. Lady issues on top of a break up...awesome.

No seriously, please take mine so I can finish my classes. You will be doing me a huge favor!!!! :thumbup:

Ok. I am home.

Work was hell, I knew it was going to be just because of how much we had to accomplish in a half hour time frame. It didn't happen.

But, then **** really hit the fan when every one of our surgeries ended up having complications. I love being surgery tech but sometimes the surgery day just makes you want to stab your eyes out with rusty forks instead of monitor another surgery.

Basically we had two dogs nearly bled out during their spays (both older dogs) and we had one dog that would not just stay asleep under the anesthesia. :bang: :bang:

I am home now though and I am going to try to block out what happened today... I think a margarita is in need (possibly two or three).

I will start sending out roles in just a little bit. I need to finalize the sign ups first.

If it comes down to me taking someone's spot, I'll take Emiloo's since she says she has classes to study for.

Thanks for the other offer though Katie8!

Final sign-up list! Sorry you can't play emiloo! Good luck with your school work! WTF, I added you in! :D

Conservatory:
1. JJohnston
2. Minnerbelle
3.Fireflysushi
4. Philliab

Kitchen:
1. SOV
2. Lissarae06
3. LIS
4. hintofblue

Lounge:
1. dyachei
2. wildcatj
3.sheepdog
4. orca2011

Study:
1. nohika
2. nordicat
3. Katie8
4. Packen
5. WTF

Ballroom:
1. Ivorypolarbear
2. nyanko
3. cuitlamiztli
4. devyn

Billiard Room:
1.wldlfstdnt
2. zanydogz
3. Nstarz
4. AKDream

Roles will be going out at some point tonight. I think I am going to go get some dinner first and I want to get more input from my co-mod about something before I send out roles. So, those of you one the east coast if you don't see a PM before going to bed tonight it will be there when you wake up in the morning. :D

Final sign-up list! Sorry you can't play emiloo! Good luck with your school work! WTF, I added you in! :D

Conservatory:
1. JJohnston
2. Minnerbelle
3.Fireflysushi
4. Philliab

Kitchen:
1. SOV
2. Lissarae06
3. LIS
4. hintofblue

Lounge:
1. dyachei
2. wildcatj
3.sheepdog
4. orca2011

Study:
1. nohika
2. nordicat
3. Katie8
4. Packen
5. WTF

Ballroom:
1. Ivorypolarbear
2. nyanko
3. cuitlamiztli
4. devyn

Billiard Room:
1.wldlfstdnt
2. zanydogz
3. Nstarz
4. AKDream

Roles will be going out at some point tonight. I think I am going to go get some dinner first and I want to get more input from my co-mod about something before I send out roles. So, those of you one the east coast if you don't see a PM before going to bed tonight it will be there when you wake up in the morning. :D

Whoo! I know everyone in my group and have seen them play before. :laugh: I'm still at work myself, though this parent recently got a hot spot so I'm actually online.

Final sign-up list! Sorry you can't play emiloo! Good luck with your school work!

:( me too. Thanks! Have fun everyone... TW and I will be annoying zombies instead ;)

If it comes down to me taking someone's spot, I'll take Emiloo's since she says she has classes to study for.

Thanks for the other offer though Katie8!

I'm just glad you can join :)

:( me too. Thanks! Have fun everyone... TW and I will be annoying zombies instead ;)

Oh yes we will!!!!

I feel odd not playing.... But I need to stop having WW dreams like I did last night. I believe I died via bazooka gun by what I thought PetPony looked like IRL

Oh and even my mother was like, why aren't you playin your game?

We finished.

Did you survive?

Er, almost...

Disappointing, TW.

Whoo! I know everyone in my group and have seen them play before. :laugh: I'm still at work myself, though this parent recently got a hot spot so I'm actually online.

:laugh: :thumbup::thumbup:

Oh yes we will!!!!

I feel odd not playing.... But I need to stop having WW dreams like I did last night. I believe I died via bazooka gun by what I thought PetPony looked like IRL

I had a nightmare about the LoTR game somehow. It, er, deviated, and was weird as hell, but I figured at that point I may need to stop reading these games...

Oh yes we will!!!!

:laugh:

Just a head's up to everyone, I'll be at work 9-12:30 and the class 1-6:30 EST today. This is my last day of craziness though. Other than that I should be as active and annoying as ever! :)

Wake up West Coasters! It's time to get this game started!

For all my fellow AD fans, I just found the perfect avatar :D

How do I get it to be bigger - I wanted it SOV size.....um, that sounds wrong, but too funny not to post

You have to be a donor to get a bigger avatar - the higher your donor level - the bigger your avatar can be. :D

Wow Packen....that was so wrong on so many levels.

And if you put the picture on your comp and open it with preview, go to Tools, Adjust Size, and if it helps you judge, mine is 1.3 x 1.2 inches.

Then simply upload!

You have to be a donor to get a bigger avatar - the higher your donor level - the bigger your avatar can be. :D

Says the brand new donor who caved in order to PM more as a wolf last game ;)

Says the brand new donor who caved in order to PM more as a wolf last game ;)

Did you really, Devyn???? That should have been our first clue!

But I have to admit, my inbox filled up quite quickly. Probably made me suspicious.

Did you really, Devyn???? That should have been our first clue!

But I have to admit, my inbox filled up quite quickly. Probably made me suspicious.

My inbox capacity was fine - I was just getting annoyed by having to wait 5 minutes in between each PM which is why I anted up the donor funds. No wait time. hahahahahahahaha :laugh:

HOW do you become a donor?! Am I missing something here?! Could not find it anywhere on this website...I must be missing something totally obvious

Its amazing how my inbox is completely empty now. It is so sad. I think have like 4 PMs in it now. Had about 800 last game.

I need to get this gold status. I only have 250 and that includes the ones I send. And I send quite a lot of pms

HOW do you become a donor?! Am I missing something here?! Could not find it anywhere on this website...I must be missing something totally obvious

You have to go under your account in the control panel - on the left under misc is subscriptions and you can choose a donor type - I chose Gold as they were running a special of 2 years for the price of one.