College babies

Started by DrSuga
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrSuga

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can I get a show of hands to see who's still in college?? I feel so young since many people have graduated, are married, etc... By the way, I'm still a senior in college.
 
I think the majority of people in this forum are still in college. I go to UCI myself. Senior year.

I >could< be married but that damn Las Vegas minister wouldn't marry a girl who is passed out.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Twenty one year old sophomore, Indiana State U. Do not wish to be married..men are nuttin' but trouble!! 😉

Good luck to ya!

Alicia
 
Don't feel like a youngin'...plenty of us are still college kids! 🙂

I'm a senior at Barnard, will turn 22 in February.
 
I guess I'm the really big baby here. I'm 18 and a freshman from Missouri. Hey to MDGirl from William Jewell. I'm in Springfield. I went to school with a girl who's sister, last I knew, was pre-med at William Jewell. You never know!
 
18 and 19?! What the heck?? I know you guys won't listen, but it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too early to be worrying about getting into med school and other stuff that is giving me an ulcer right now. Study hard, play hard and leave the moaning to us old fuddy-duddies. --Trek
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
TREK--i know!! when i posted this i was expecting the people who responded to be applicants this year--not sophs or juniors! its cool that you guys are investigating early, but relax--this may be the only peaceful time in your life for a while!
 
I know what ya mean but I am a junior applying early. I have more than enough credits and I'm still getting a BS. Anyways, do you guys think that will hurt my chances of getting into medical school?
 
I never thought 22 was old until I read this entire thread! 🙂

I finished college this past spring (Bates College in Maine) and now work at a major teaching hospital affiliate with Harvard Medical School in Boston (Beth Israel).
 
wow, I know what you mean GG16, I've never felt so old as when I read thru this thread...infact given the title I thought it was going to be about having babies during medical school...not being one!!

g'luck to all of you!

onwis
 
I'm the 18 year old. I appreciate the concern, but don't worry. I'm not yet worrying about med school or mcats. This is just my first semester, and I'm beginning to take my courses, both for the MCAT and for my major. I won't worry for awhile....at leat not until next year!
 
Sophomore at BCC. Daytona Beach, Florida. 🙂 🙂 🙂
 
SMSU, MDGirl. Considering a switch to Drury, though. They have a good med acceptance rate. We'll see!

Later!
 
Almost 22 and a Super-Senior at UCLA in sunny California. No, no, I'm not a bum. I got sick for my first quarter of college and dropped my classes, and am now majoring in Physiology and minoring in Gerontology. It takes a little longer for us Cali girlz because we have all tese cute Cali boys around! 😉 😉 😀 😀
 
college here. No problem being a baby, that just means you'll still be good looking when you make all your money 😀
 
Chaldeez1, I have lots of friends who go to SMSU, because I'm actually from Joplin. Who do you know that went to Jewell?? What a small world.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What's weird is I'm from Lamar!!! I don't want to say the girls name I knew on here, but she would be a senior, now, and as far as I know she is still at WJ. I was going to go to Jewell when I was younger. I almost did, too. Where are you applying to for med?

Chad
 
and I thought this thread was talking about having children while you are in college/med school. That is why I have avoided looking at it until today...when I saw that it has 3 pages worth of posts!!! 😕 😀