-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
College babies
Started by DrSuga
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
senior at baylor (university)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Senior at a state univ. in Cleveland, 19.
Senior at University of Wisconsin, 21.
Sr. at The University of Iowa, 21
Don't feel like a youngin'...plenty of us are still college kids! 🙂
I'm a senior at Barnard, will turn 22 in February.
I'm a senior at Barnard, will turn 22 in February.
I guess I'm the really big baby here. I'm 18 and a freshman from Missouri. Hey to MDGirl from William Jewell. I'm in Springfield. I went to school with a girl who's sister, last I knew, was pre-med at William Jewell. You never know!
18 and 19?! What the heck?? I know you guys won't listen, but it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too early to be worrying about getting into med school and other stuff that is giving me an ulcer right now. Study hard, play hard and leave the moaning to us old fuddy-duddies. --Trek
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
TREK--i know!! when i posted this i was expecting the people who responded to be applicants this year--not sophs or juniors! its cool that you guys are investigating early, but relax--this may be the only peaceful time in your life for a while!
SMSU, Drury, or Evangel, Chadleez1?
take it easy
homonculus
take it easy
homonculus
I never thought 22 was old until I read this entire thread! 🙂
I finished college this past spring (Bates College in Maine) and now work at a major teaching hospital affiliate with Harvard Medical School in Boston (Beth Israel).
I finished college this past spring (Bates College in Maine) and now work at a major teaching hospital affiliate with Harvard Medical School in Boston (Beth Israel).
Senior at Western Kentucky University, 26, married, soon to be MS1 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
wow, I know what you mean GG16, I've never felt so old as when I read thru this thread...infact given the title I thought it was going to be about having babies during medical school...not being one!!
g'luck to all of you!
onwis
g'luck to all of you!
onwis
22 is certainly not old...
I'm still in college - 28, 5th year grad student, so not quite the college you're talking about I think.
Andrew
I'm still in college - 28, 5th year grad student, so not quite the college you're talking about I think.
Andrew
I'm the 18 year old. I appreciate the concern, but don't worry. I'm not yet worrying about med school or mcats. This is just my first semester, and I'm beginning to take my courses, both for the MCAT and for my major. I won't worry for awhile....at leat not until next year!
Almost 22 and a Super-Senior at UCLA in sunny California. No, no, I'm not a bum. I got sick for my first quarter of college and dropped my classes, and am now majoring in Physiology and minoring in Gerontology. It takes a little longer for us Cali girlz because we have all tese cute Cali boys around! 😉 😉 😀 😀
college here. No problem being a baby, that just means you'll still be good looking when you make all your money 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sophomore at Bowling Green State University
19 years old
😀
19 years old
😀
What's weird is I'm from Lamar!!! I don't want to say the girls name I knew on here, but she would be a senior, now, and as far as I know she is still at WJ. I was going to go to Jewell when I was younger. I almost did, too. Where are you applying to for med?
Chad
Chad
21 years old. 'Nuff said.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 625
- Replies
- 5
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K