Colorado (OOS) vs. NYU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nana24

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Colorado unfortunately will not offer me in-state tuition after a year so I believe a will still have to pay 400k+ in tuition. As someone who was born and raised in an urban environment, I have been to NYC multiple times and enjoyed it. I don't really know what to expect from Colorado, as I have never been there and my interview was on zoom.

I love New York City, but is Colorado a better program/much cheaper even though I am out of state?

Members don't see this ad.

Colorado unfortunately will not offer me in-state tuition after a year so I believe a will still have to pay 400k+ in tuition. As someone who was born and raised in an urban environment, I have been to NYC multiple times and enjoyed it. I don't really know what to expect from Colorado, as I have never been there and my interview was on zoom.

I love New York City, but is Colorado a better program/much cheaper even though I am out of state?
do not pick nyu...

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
400k vs 700k

Why is this even a debate?

The only thing that NYU as a school might offer better is the patient load. Not worth 300k difference.

Reactions: 2 users