Columbia '08 postbac students housing nyc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

falafeler

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I going to be attending the Columbia postbacc program starting this fall...I'm coming way out from california and was hoping to find some fellow postbacc students to possibly share an apartment with. If any is interested contact me please.

Members don't see this ad.

There's a columbia post bacc facebook group, you might have more luck joining and posting there. There's also a message board on the columbia pma website but I'm not sure you can post/view it until you have a columbia email login.

thanks, i didnt know about that facebook group...Im going to join it. Also, how do you get your columbia email login? Do you have to go to one of those postbac Planning Sessions first?

Members don't see this ad :)
If you have been given your CUID number, which should be your initials followed by four digits, your columbia email is your ID#@columbia.edu

Not quite sure when they assign them though.

hey..im definitely in need of housing.
also, i cant find the columbia post bacc facebook group, whats it called exactly?

its called "columbia postbac" believe it or not :)

and it's definitely not secret, either, but you may need to be a part of the Columbia network (which requires having your Columbia email) in order to join it.