Columbia Confusion!!!

longhorn

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2002
Texas
    Hey all,

I heard that it doesnt matter when we submit our Columbia app because they only send out invitation on two dates. ANyone hear this or know anyhtihng???? Im confused, I thought I had till like late August to submit this.

ALso, do we have to have our recs in before they look at the app??? Im waiting for a summer one.

Thanks!

ps I looked on the website already

alphacentauri

15+ Year Member
    Dec 2, 2001
      I'm pretty sure that Columbia doesn't just send out interview invitations in two batches; most years acceptances are sent in two batches which is what you may have heard about. However, they have pretty good turnaround time with the invites. Last year I submitted P&S way after my AMCAS, and it was still my first interiew. I wouldn't put it off too long though.

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.