Columbia Essay Interpretation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jephyboy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is to the Columbia applicants that are out there. Do you think that the essay about 'the satisfactions from you activities as a physician' is meant to be a 'why do you want to be a physician' question or a 'what activities do you plan on doing when you become a physician'? You can really take it in either direction, I think. But given the limited space available, it's gonna be hard to talk about both adequately. What are you thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

I think it means what activities do you think you will be performing as a physicians and what satisfactions will you get from these activities. At least that is what I will answer. 36 lines is actually more than the amount of space another school gave to answer a similarly complex question. Best Wishes!.

Dr.Perez

I did that essay completely why about why I wanted to be a physician. Maybe I just read it that way because it made it go so well with other essays . . .anyway, does anybody know anything about getting confirmation on Columbia? I sent everything in, but . . .?