Columbia Secondary Invite-Important Update

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CheckMate

My lost shaker of salt
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
-

Members don't see this ad.

Yep, an email was sent to me too on 7/25 (my hotmail junk filter was set to medium/enhanced back then) She said not to worry about the 2 week time limit--its just to get people off their butts!

The lady said she is sending them out again today....

-tx

Members don't see this ad :)
txguy said:
Yep, an email was sent to me too on 7/25 (my hotmail junk filter was set to medium/enhanced back then) She said not to worry about the 2 week time limit--its just to get people off their butts!

The lady said she is sending them out again today....

-tx
Two week time limit? I was not aware of this at all...on the online secondary (in numerous places) the due date says October 15. But if there is something I missed, then good thing the two weeks is not a solid deadline, like some other places.

CheckMate said:
Did she say if she will send them out to everyone again or was she resending it to your email address only?

She said everyone. NYU said the same thing yesterday, and I received the email in the afternoon.

Also, there is no photo form. Just send a photo with your name and SSN on the back to them.

-tx

Do we need to send Columbia transcripts now?

I kinda want to wait a bit longer before I call them. I am too busy harassing the administrators at other schools :)

Nope, I still didn't get it lol

-tx