columbia smp...any info?

Started by TerryLo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TerryLo

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
is anyone in columbia's special masters program now? was it difficult to get accepted to and were the classes tough? by the way, anyone know how many people usually apply and get accepted? thanks!
 
is anyone in columbia's special masters program now? was it difficult to get accepted to and were the classes tough? by the way, anyone know how many people usually apply and get accepted? thanks!

If you mean the Columbia postbacc program, I did the program (history major in undergrad, taking the prereqs for the first time) and you're welcome to pm me. I've never even heard of a special masters at Columbia, so I can't help you there.