Columbus Day holiday?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
316583_2464980025887_1293842617_2991151_233224104_n.jpg


This.
 
Really? I just looked at over a dozen academic calendars and didn't see any. I guess it's possible, I just didn't think people took Columbus day that seriously. :shrug:

Neither did I. I've never had Columbus Day off before in my life, but I'm off today! (aka studying at home).
 
I'm sure some do...

I'm not sure how you celebrate someone that was headed to India, landed in the Caribbean, thought he succeeded!


No, none do.

All you apologist sicken me, "I'd much rather be in a third world country and have pellagra then the USA". Long live manifest destiny!!