Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Combined Bs/md Bs/do Programs

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by malusport, Aug 13, 2002.

1. malusport

malusport Member
    7+ Year Member

Hi,

I have been doing a lot of bs/md program and bs/do program research for a long time. I have gained tremondous expertise in this area.

I was just wondering should I start a consulting company to help high school students get into the bs/do or bs/md program?

Please let me know if this is a good idea and if you would be willing to pay for it. How much would you pay for such a service, if it's a flat rate? would you pay $500? $250?

Also, what would you be looking for in such a service?

Thank you,
    Aaron

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Temple1st

Temple1st Member
    7+ Year Member

Great Idea!! I didn't know they existed untill after my BS and after the MCAT. Wished someone would have told me about them. If u need a business partner let me know.

4. malusport

malusport Member
    7+ Year Member

Hi,

Thank you so much for replying to my post. How much would a person would be willing to pay for this service. I was thinking of anywhere from $250-$750 flat rate.

With the service I can give them a list of bs/md, bs/do, bs/od programs and the acceptance rates. Also, tell them what courses they would be taking onces they are accepted.

Also, I am planning to partner with a major essay writing service to give them 20% off the editing service.

Also, once they are offered an interview into the program I can help them with the interview process by doing mock interviews.

Please let me know what else you might be interested in from me.

Thank you again,
    Aaron