Quantcast

Comfortable shoes for ER scribes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cleverina

#BlackExcellence
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
So I recently got hired by Scribe America and I'm gonna start floor training soon.. thing is I don't have super comfortable shoes for 8-12 hr shifts lol. All I have are vans and converses. So I was wondering what are some cheap comfortable shoes that I can wear for scribing in the ER?

Gilakend

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've never personally used them but my SO who is in culinary schools and stands all day loves her Danskos. I think they're pretty common in the medical field too.

Reactions: 1 users

Piglet2020

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got Nike walking/running shoes. They only cost me $20 at the outlet store. I would also recommend New Balance. Good luck scribing! It's a tough job when you're on your feet all day, but definitely worth it.

Reactions: 1 users

Prometheus123

Membership Revoked
Removed
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I recently got hired by Scribe America and I'm gonna start floor training soon.. thing is I don't have super comfortable shoes for 8-12 hr shifts lol. All I have are vans and converses. So I was wondering what are some cheap comfortable shoes that I can wear for scribing in the ER?

New Balance shoes are the best for me I've ever found for jobs where I have to stand for 8+ hours.

Reactions: 1 user

kitkat13

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
grab some Yeezys.

dw you can pay them off after a few hundred shifts.

Reactions: 1 user