cleverina

#BlackExcellence
Jul 26, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
So I recently got hired by Scribe America and I'm gonna start floor training soon.. thing is I don't have super comfortable shoes for 8-12 hr shifts lol. All I have are vans and converses. So I was wondering what are some cheap comfortable shoes that I can wear for scribing in the ER?

Gilakend

7+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2012
Status
Medical Student
I've never personally used them but my SO who is in culinary schools and stands all day loves her Danskos. I think they're pretty common in the medical field too.

About the Ads

Piglet2020

2+ Year Member
Apr 21, 2016
I got Nike walking/running shoes. They only cost me $20 at the outlet store. I would also recommend New Balance. Good luck scribing! It's a tough job when you're on your feet all day, but definitely worth it.

Prometheus123

Membership Revoked
Removed
5+ Year Member
May 9, 2013
Status
Pre-Medical
So I recently got hired by Scribe America and I'm gonna start floor training soon.. thing is I don't have super comfortable shoes for 8-12 hr shifts lol. All I have are vans and converses. So I was wondering what are some cheap comfortable shoes that I can wear for scribing in the ER?
New Balance shoes are the best for me I've ever found for jobs where I have to stand for 8+ hours.

Reactions: cleverina
About the Ads