cleverina

#BlackExcellence
Jul 26, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
So I recently got hired by Scribe America and I'm gonna start floor training soon.. thing is I don't have super comfortable shoes for 8-12 hr shifts lol. All I have are vans and converses. So I was wondering what are some cheap comfortable shoes that I can wear for scribing in the ER?

Gilakend

7+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2012
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
I've never personally used them but my SO who is in culinary schools and stands all day loves her Danskos. I think they're pretty common in the medical field too.

Reactions: 1 users
About the Ads

Piglet2020

2+ Year Member
Apr 21, 2016
I got Nike walking/running shoes. They only cost me $20 at the outlet store. I would also recommend New Balance. Good luck scribing! It's a tough job when you're on your feet all day, but definitely worth it.

Reactions: 1 users

Prometheus123

Membership Revoked
Removed
5+ Year Member
May 9, 2013
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
So I recently got hired by Scribe America and I'm gonna start floor training soon.. thing is I don't have super comfortable shoes for 8-12 hr shifts lol. All I have are vans and converses. So I was wondering what are some cheap comfortable shoes that I can wear for scribing in the ER?

New Balance shoes are the best for me I've ever found for jobs where I have to stand for 8+ hours.

Reactions: 1 user

kitkat13

5+ Year Member
Apr 5, 2013
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
grab some Yeezys.

dw you can pay them off after a few hundred shifts.

Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.