Comfortable shoes for ER scribes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cleverina

#BlackExcellence
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I recently got hired by Scribe America and I'm gonna start floor training soon.. thing is I don't have super comfortable shoes for 8-12 hr shifts lol. All I have are vans and converses. So I was wondering what are some cheap comfortable shoes that I can wear for scribing in the ER?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got Nike walking/running shoes. They only cost me $20 at the outlet store. I would also recommend New Balance. Good luck scribing! It's a tough job when you're on your feet all day, but definitely worth it.
 
So I recently got hired by Scribe America and I'm gonna start floor training soon.. thing is I don't have super comfortable shoes for 8-12 hr shifts lol. All I have are vans and converses. So I was wondering what are some cheap comfortable shoes that I can wear for scribing in the ER?

New Balance shoes are the best for me I've ever found for jobs where I have to stand for 8+ hours.