This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BallerinaDoc4

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey All,
so I messed up... majorly during my comlex level 3 today. During my scheduled break, I forgot we weren't supposed to look at electronics and did, during the 10 min one. Obviously, TCA people filled a report, but i continued the test, hoping that the NBOME people wouldn't invalidate my score. I was at no point told I couldn't check my phone, until I already had. Not making excuses, I know I screwed up, but I feel like that should be written down on the break screen. Anyways, wanted to see if anyone had a monumental screw up like this, and if so, what happened? At this point, worst case I'm guessing I take it again and shell out the $875
 
Hey All,
so I messed up... majorly during my comlex level 3 today. During my scheduled break, I forgot we weren't supposed to look at electronics and did, during the 10 min one. Obviously, TCA people filled a report, but i continued the test, hoping that the NBOME people wouldn't invalidate my score. I was at no point told I couldn't check my phone, until I already had. Not making excuses, I know I screwed up, but I feel like that should be written down on the break screen. Anyways, wanted to see if anyone had a monumental screw up like this, and if so, what happened? At this point, worst case I'm guessing I take it again and shell out the $875

Do you have an update on what happened?