This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BallerinaDoc4

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey All,
so I messed up... majorly during my comlex level 3 today. During my scheduled break, I forgot we weren't supposed to look at electronics and did, during the 10 min one. Obviously, TCA people filled a report, but i continued the test, hoping that the NBOME people wouldn't invalidate my score. I was at no point told I couldn't check my phone, until I already had. Not making excuses, I know I screwed up, but I feel like that should be written down on the break screen. Anyways, wanted to see if anyone had a monumental screw up like this, and if so, what happened? At this point, worst case I'm guessing I take it again and shell out the $875

Members don't see this ad.

Hey All,
so I messed up... majorly during my comlex level 3 today. During my scheduled break, I forgot we weren't supposed to look at electronics and did, during the 10 min one. Obviously, TCA people filled a report, but i continued the test, hoping that the NBOME people wouldn't invalidate my score. I was at no point told I couldn't check my phone, until I already had. Not making excuses, I know I screwed up, but I feel like that should be written down on the break screen. Anyways, wanted to see if anyone had a monumental screw up like this, and if so, what happened? At this point, worst case I'm guessing I take it again and shell out the $875

Do you have an update on what happened?