-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Comlex Level 2
Started by DrGmytheboss
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
COMSAE BSA 104- 470s (3-4 weeks out)
COMQUEST ~670s (2weeks out)
Actual Comlex 2- 601
Thank you for sharing but there is no Comsae BSA 104 for level 2 only for level one do you mean bsa 103??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had about a 20 point jump from BSA103 to my real score on level 2. The BSA was ~4 weeks before my comlex.
D
deleted645092
Thank you for sharing but there is no Comsae BSA 104 for level 2 only for level one do you mean bsa 103??
Not the guy that originally posted but there is definitely a 104, it was the COMSAE that my school had us take before Level 2 this summer. Which is frustrating since it seems like almost everyone else in the country is taking 103.
As for correlation between the COMSAE and real thing, it seems it is much better compared to Level 1; Most people in my class I've heard about have gotten +/- 30 points compared to the real thing.
Comsae 103 - 586
Level 2 - 779
Level 2 - 779
Level 2: 693
Comsae BSA103: 815 one week prior
Comsae BSA103: 815 one week prior
My comlex had weird circumstances (multiple crashes etc). But I had a 20 point drop from my comsae.
I only used Uworld and OME for level/step 2 and found it quite relevant.Level 2 about 700
All comsaes 100-150 lower, taken between 2-5 weeks out
Just like last year
I stand by Uworld being utterly useless for this exam, same as last yr ..
Good for you? LmaoI only used Uworld and OME for level/step 2 and found it quite relevant.
Last edited:
You stated your opinion, I stated mine. Where’s the problem? I felt Uworld was just fine for comlex and you’re welcome to disagree.Good for you? Lmao
Yeah I only studied UW throughout the year w/ a day of casual Savarese review before the test and my level 2 was a good bit above that SD line on the score report so I think UW is pretty valuable as well
So I did OME and Uworld for OBGYN and didn’t do as well as I would like on my COMAT. I have psych next Friday and am transitioning to OME + Comquest. I went ahead and did Emma Holliday and a bunch of Uworld too. Sounds from this thread like OME/Uworld is okay for level 2 (although I guess NecFasc would disagree, would like to know what they used), but what about COMAT exams?
Emma Holliday is probably most out of date on the psych shelf by the way. She was DSM4, and there have been some changes. I still listened, but I would use caution using her as a primary resource on that one. The others she is pretty much timeless, but psych, ironically enough, has actually had some changes.So I did OME and Uworld for OBGYN and didn’t do as well as I would like on my COMAT. I have psych next Friday and am transitioning to OME + Comquest. I went ahead and did Emma Holliday and a bunch of Uworld too. Sounds from this thread like OME/Uworld is okay for level 2 (although I guess NecFasc would disagree, would like to know what they used), but what about COMAT exams?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Was just being a bitch. I apologize 🙂You stated your opinion, I stated mine. Where’s the problem? I felt Uworld was just fine for comlex and you’re welcome to disagree.
Comquest and ome = 120 or above on allSo I did OME and Uworld for OBGYN and didn’t do as well as I would like on my COMAT. I have psych next Friday and am transitioning to OME + Comquest. I went ahead and did Emma Holliday and a bunch of Uworld too. Sounds from this thread like OME/Uworld is okay for level 2 (although I guess NecFasc would disagree, would like to know what they used), but what about COMAT exams?
I thought comquest was great for all nbome exams I took. Only using it for level 3 as a result
GL dude 🙂
Well I mean for PE those kauffman videos were pretty dope but otherwiseIt’s ok as long as nobody says combank is helpful no hard feelinngs

That’s true except for when he spends 22 minutes in a room....Well I mean for PE those kauffman videos were pretty dope but otherwise![]()
That’s true except for when he spends 22 minutes in a room....
I got SO b****y about that ha.
2.5 week dedicated
Uworld - 68%
Comquest - 76%, 650 prediction
Level 2 - 601
didn't take any of the new blueprints since level one comsaes were useless..
Uworld - 68%
Comquest - 76%, 650 prediction
Level 2 - 601
didn't take any of the new blueprints since level one comsaes were useless..
He updated them in July, they all are actually in 15 minutes now. Its pretty impressive.That’s true except for when he spends 22 minutes in a room....
Honestly, it's sad but I didn't even realize. It burned me big time on the PE, I was trying to do a lot of what he was doing and yet I was coming out of these encounters barely finishing or not at all.I got SO b****y about that ha.
I only used Uworld (throughout 3rd year), and redid my wrong ones before step, and religously watched OME (videos and outlines), and scores 250 on step 2, and 660 on Comlex 2.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 3K
D