COMLEX score release

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AngelBear

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone out there take this test in June sometime. I took it first week of July and eagerly awaiting scores. Hoping its closer to 4-5 weeks instead of 6.

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone heard when the Step 2 Results for August 20 test date will be released?

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard when the Step 2 Results for August 20 test date will be released?

I know 24th is tomorrow according to a lady i talked to at nbme, so i would guess you will get emailed at 1030 am stating the results will be posted at 11 or 12.

I am anxiously awaiting the COMLEX Step 2 results from 8/20/11. These will be released by NBOME. Did your source indicate the COMLEAX from August 2011 should be released tomorrow, Wed?

Just confused by reference to NBME.:)

I am anxiously awaiting the COMLEX Step 2 results from 8/20/11. These will be released by NBOME. Did your source indicate the COMLEAX from August 2011 should be released tomorrow, Wed?

Just confused by reference to NBME.:)

Mine was pretty close to the comsae I took the week before. Good Luck

I know 24th is tomorrow according to a lady i talked to at nbme, so i would guess you will get emailed at 1030 am stating the results will be posted at 11 or 12.

do we get emails that the scores r in? i never did for step 1. my school knew b4 i did and one of the ladies on staff there that i knew sent me a congrats email is how i found out. i then went online and saw my score. wasn't expecting it since i had only taken it 2 weeks prior (but this wasn't during the summer when most ppl take it). i got the score in the mail about a week later.

anyways, i checked nbome website and no score release today.

Anyone have updated information on the COMLEX 2 release for August 20th test date?

do we get emails that the scores r in? i never did for step 1. my school knew b4 i did and one of the ladies on staff there that i knew sent me a congrats email is how i found out. i then went online and saw my score. wasn't expecting it since i had only taken it 2 weeks prior (but this wasn't during the summer when most ppl take it). i got the score in the mail about a week later.

anyways, i checked nbome website and no score release today.

No emails. Check your account on Friday afternoon. The splash page \ main web page gets updated after scores are actually up. Also I just received a note in the mail with my score / breakdown about two weeks after they released the score online.

Good Luck!

Talked to a lady at NBOME and she says that they will be up either Monday or Tuesday.. Tuesday at the latest she said.. So probably next Friday.. lol...

Members don't see this ad :)
NBOME isn't answering telephone lines. Are they avoiding calls? or maybe they are entering scores? Any updates out there? Thanks. Actually was told one of my first choice programs says they have given out all interview spots already. :(

Study Book: First Aid (4wks @ about 200hrs of quality study time)

COMLEX II = COMSAE 2C + 40 (t=-48hrs)
COMLEX II = COMSAE 2B + 129 (t=-1wk)
COMBANK = >90% completed at low 60s
COMQUEST = >50% completed at low 60s

I hope this helps my osteopathic colleagues!

Good luck to everyone!

Last edited:
scores up to 9/22/11.

I was quite scared of this test, especially since I failed Comlex PE, but i gained 70 points form step 1. Step 2 comlex 550 (and only 1 week of studying). Not bad. Now I am waiting for my rescore of step 2 PE.

Congrats to everyone !! Scored 80 points from predicted on COMSAE 2B and 2C. for everyone out there that has scored low on those, don't get discouraged and push on. I seriously thought I was doomed after taking these self-assessment exams, but I guess it scared me enough to study harder.

good luck on everyone else out there that is still struggling with this beast ! 3 takes for me, but hey who's counting ha ha :)

Passed and improved 30 points from Step 1. I did Doctors in Training Step 2 + OMM, Comquest, Combank, and COMSAE A.

PE scores up today. Took on Aug. 8 and all PE taked through Aug. 31 were posted today. Thank goodness I passed!! On to Level III.

I took my CE on August 24th, the website says scores upto Sept 22nd are up - But all it says in my account is "taken but not scored". No signs of the score in mail either.
Has anyone else gotten their scores posted who took the test on or after August 24th?

I took my CE on August 24th, the website says scores upto Sept 22nd are up - But all it says in my account is "taken but not scored". No signs of the score in mail either.
Has anyone else gotten their scores posted who took the test on or after August 24th?

i took mine sept 6th and got my scores a couple weeks back and got the postal mail score about 4-5 days ago...i would call nbome if i were you seeing as tho you took it before me and havent heard back yet

I barely failed for the first time the CE COMLEX on Oct 11th...=(...I did COMBANK and COMQUEST...should I do UWorld the next time around? Should I take it ASAP while the info. is fresh in my mind? I am so scared cuz I am supposed to graduate in May and now feel doomed....what should I tell my program directors that I am rotating with/interviewed @? =( Thanks in advance for any responses.