COMLEX score release

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AngelBear

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone out there take this test in June sometime. I took it first week of July and eagerly awaiting scores. Hoping its closer to 4-5 weeks instead of 6.

Members don't see this ad.

J- they release scores on Fridays? crossing fingers! hate waiting...

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks guys I hope it really its just 5 weeks. When I asked them they said more like 6 weeks. But I am guessing this is their standard answer. 6 weeks is just tortuous !!:eek:

Was there a score release last week? I took my Step 2 at the end of June and I'm hoping to find out my score soon!

I took it July 7th. This week NBOME told me that we should have it around the 5th or at latest the week of the 8th. I'm anxiously waiting too ... the wait is killing me !! Have you heard anything different.

I hear ya slevin ! Glad to know there are others that can appreciate my misery. thank goodness for SDN ! let's hope they stick to that you know how easily things can change with NBOME.

I took it June 30th, and it said approximately 6 weeks. Then again I took USMLE July 5th and it said 8 weeks but was actually less than 3. So who the hell knows if theres any rhyme or reason to any of it.

For those still waiting the NBOME told me today that for sure its coming out on Friday 8/5/11 and if not the very least on Monday but she seemed pretty sure about friday. Good luck everyone 2 more days !!

Members don't see this ad :)
For those still waiting the NBOME told me today that for sure its coming out on Friday 8/5/11 and if not the very least on Monday but she seemed pretty sure about friday. Good luck everyone 2 more days !!
Up until what day are they releasing scores? Only the last week of June or are they including the first week of July as well?

If you don't know can you find out, you seem to be the man with all the answers.

Oh and what time of the day scores are coming out. Thanks!

Up until what day are they releasing scores? Only the last week of June or are they including the first week of July as well?

If you don't know can you find out, you seem to be the man with all the answers.

Oh and what time of the day scores are coming out. Thanks!
not sure slevin. they only asked me my test date and said it was included with the batch. You might want to call them and find out if your test date is included with the ones coming out this friday

Yeah, I took mine on 7/8 and I just called the person who answered said 4-6 weeks with this week being the 4th week but she didn't look anything up specifically
weird, the lady I spoke to said definitely this friday hmm.

Is it friday already

So previously the NBOME homepage said this on 8/3/11 at 10:45
The following COMLEX-USA examination scores have been mailed and are available online:
• Level 1 examinations taken on or before June 17, 2011.
• Level 2-CE examinations taken on or before May 19, 2011.
• Level 2-PE examinations taken on or before May 30, 2011.
• Level 3 examinations taken on or before May 10, 2011.

It now reads
The following COMLEX-USA examination scores have been mailed and are available online:
• Level 1 examinations taken on or before July 11, 2011.
• Level 2-CE examinations taken on or before May 19, 2011.
• Level 2-PE examinations taken on or before May 30, 2011.
• Level 3 examinations taken on or before July 12, 2011.

Score release is soon, I can feel it

Is it friday already

So previously the NBOME homepage said this on 8/3/11 at 10:45

It now reads

Score release is soon, I can feel it
wonder why the dates for level 2 didn't change. It better be tomorrow !!

Dates didn't change cause the scores weren't released

But I hear you I'm in the same boat, along with >20% of my class.

I have a friend who took it on the 14th and if they don't get their score because of 2 days, they may be pissed

Dates didn't change cause the scores weren't released

But I hear you I'm in the same boat, along with >20% of my class.

I have a friend who took it on the 14th and if they don't get their score because of 2 days, they may be pissed
hey slevin-

so you think we aren't getting our comlex 2 ce scores tomorrow ? that would suck !!

I think we are getting them, I can't see why not. I was just saying the dates on the home page haven't changed for step 2 because the scores haven't been released yet. Once they are the dates will change.

Good thing is that we only have to wait on scores one more time after this and we'll be done with all three steps.

I'm thinking about taking step 3 right after graduation

Step 2 PE was released today, don't know what the cutoff date was but as of right now the dates on the home page for score release cut off dates haven't changed, still reads 5/30

Now just waiting on the CE

Step 2 PE was released today, don't know what the cutoff date was but as of right now the dates on the home page for score release cut off dates haven't changed, still reads 5/30

Now just waiting on the CE
hey slevin-

yeah I wish they would release the CE scores too ! I've taken the PE already so thank goodness I'm not waiting on 2 scores that would just be torture.

I wasn't too worried and I figured the scores would come out about the same time because of the timing of the two exams. It makes it easier to know that they will both be out around the same time rather than having to wait for one than the other.

I'm checking the NBOME every min or two for scores... haha

I wasn't too worried and I figured the scores would come out about the same time because of the timing of the two exams. It makes it easier to know that they will both be out around the same time rather than having to wait for one than the other.

I'm checking the NBOME every min or two for scores... haha
don't worry you are not the only crazy person doing that. I can't wait to be normal again after tomorrow !

Also you should probably change the title of the thread to COMLEX Step 2 score release... haha

And I've checked 15 times in the last 20 min
hey slevin-

just stalked NBOME again and they said that they released all the other COMLEX exams and shooting to release COMLEX 2 tomorrow. I asked if 5pm was the time to start checking and they said that it could be released earlier in the day. FYI so you don't sit in front of the screen all day :)

haha... I've now checked 11 times this morning. And once 9:30 hits and their office actually opens up for the day (since they open up at 8:30 CST) then it'll be on like wonky kong. I'm going to take down their server with my repeated requests for grade results

haha... I've now checked 11 times this morning. And once 9:30 hits and their office actually opens up for the day (since they open up at 8:30 CST) then it'll be on like wonky kong. I'm going to take down their server with my repeated requests for grade results
sounds like you and me both !

Hopefully they'll get so annoyed and say fine here are your f***in scores ! Stop bugging us ! ha ha ! They probably know me by now since I call so much they already know my name without me having to say so ! Scary !

19 min till they get to work... all it takes is one push of a button or I wonder if it's like launching nuclear missiles with someone carrying around the "football" and needing two keys to be turned simultaneously at opposite ends of the room to unlock the control panel where the code to release scores has to be input. From there a flashing red button rises out of the control panel for someone to push

19 min till they get to work... all it takes is one push of a button or I wonder if it's like launching nuclear missiles with someone carrying around the "football" and needing two keys to be turned simultaneously at opposite ends of the room to unlock the control panel where the code to release scores has to be input. From there a flashing red button rises out of the control panel for someone to push
ha ha... I wouldn't be surprised if it goes something like that.

it still boggles my mind how it takes so long since its computerized and everything ! Some dude must be sipping his coffee right now thinking about what time he wants to push that button or if he wants to torture us for a couple more hours.

i called few mins. back and the guy on the phone said that he hasn't heard of score release today for test date 07/07/11
usually, they get notice 2 or 3 days ahead of release

really.. I called yesterday and they said it was for today. Are you talking about the COMLEX or USMLE just curious cause your username is MDpride

According to AngelBear he heard that scores up till the 7th were being released. Scores on or before 7/11 for step 1 are out and on or before 7/12 for step 3 are out. I can't believe they'd short change the rest of us by a week