Step II COMLEX Step II CE

Started by Spike3517
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Spike3517

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any suggestions of books to use to study? I have so far First Aid for step II and Boards and Wards. Also, what should I use to study for the OMM part of step II?

Thanks for the help!
 
Everyone is going to have their own preferred books to use. I used Rx for USMLE Step II and Boards and Wards for review books, and First Aid Q&A and COMBANK for questions. Other than COMBANK, I didn't have anything that mentioned OMM. I found this combination worked out fairly well, though your mileage may vary.