Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I am currently preparing for reapplication as a TX applicant who didn't match. I am currently in a dilemma where I would have to choose sending in my 2025 committee letter + 2025 letters, or sending in individual 2026 letters. The committee will not allow sending in the 2025 committee letter + 2026 letters, and I am unable to go through the committee process again to get a new packet.
There are not much changes to my letter writers, except if I apply with 2026 letters, I will have to change the professor because the professor I used in 2025 left the school. In my committee packet I had 5 letters, and if I apply with individual letters, I will have to take one out because they only allow 4.
I am not sure what to do, advice would really be appreciated! Many thanks
There are not much changes to my letter writers, except if I apply with 2026 letters, I will have to change the professor because the professor I used in 2025 left the school. In my committee packet I had 5 letters, and if I apply with individual letters, I will have to take one out because they only allow 4.
I am not sure what to do, advice would really be appreciated! Many thanks