Feb 17, 2011
In your bedroom
Status
Pre-Medical
So this summer, I am attending community college for the first time in my college career. I am also applying to med school as well. For both TMDSAS and AMCAS, it asks for schools you went to or plan on attending, so I indicated that I would attend community college from june-august 2012. I know I need to send in transcripts for every place I took a class, so I just want to clarify something. After I finish taking both my classes at community college, I'm supposed to send in my transcripts in August, right? I feel like this is a dumb question but will I still be able to send in my application in May/June without it being considered incomplete? I'm just worried that getting my community college transcript this August will throw off my application. Sorry for the newbie question, but I wasn't getting anywhere digging around this site.

LizzyM

the evil queen of numbers
15+ Year Member
Mar 7, 2005
Candor Chasma
Status
Academic Administration
So this summer, I am attending community college for the first time in my college career. I am also applying to med school as well. For both TMDSAS and AMCAS, it asks for schools you went to or plan on attending, so I indicated that I would attend community college from june-august 2012. I know I need to send in transcripts for every place I took a class, so I just want to clarify something. After I finish taking both my classes at community college, I'm supposed to send in my transcripts in August, right? I feel like this is a dumb question but will I still be able to send in my application in May/June without it being considered incomplete? I'm just worried that getting my community college transcript this August will throw off my application. Sorry for the newbie question, but I wasn't getting anywhere digging around this site.

Yes, it will just show that those classes are in the future or are in progress. Same as if you list classes you'll take in the next academic year.

About the Ads