competitive GPA/DAT for 3 year Army/AF HPSP?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lwergod

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I see that the 4 year programs are especially competitive with averages being 3.8+ and 22+, but what about the averages in the case of the 3- year programs?

are upward trends considered when looking at GPA?

How about AA vs TS? Does TS score carry any weight?

also can being fluent in a second language (arabic) make you a more desirable candidate?

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Averages in the past have not been 3.8 or 22 DAT for the 4 year. I'm sure there are exact averages that can be found from government websites but everything I have seen from hpsp students on here is around 3.5 cGPA and 20 AA. and the 3 year is slightly more competitive just because of stats: 3 year has less spots. It is getting more competitive every year, and this year especially with the reduced military healthcare initiative. I am applying for the 4 year this cycle so we will see. Also I don't known anything about the Arabic question but my guess would be that it's a good talking point in an interview and not much more (For a dentist HPSP candidate).

Last edited: