PhD/PsyD Comprehensive List of Peds Neuro Postdocs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

InYourHead

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find a comprehensive list of peds neuropsych. post-doctoral residency programs?

I have looked at the lists on Division 40 and APPCN, but I am also interested in the excellent programs outside of the match (e.g., Brown, UPMC). Has anyone ever put together a list of these "other" programs?

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know where I can find a comprehensive list of peds neuropsych. post-doctoral residency programs?

I have looked at the lists on Division 40 and APPCN, but I am also interested in the excellent programs outside of the match (e.g., Brown, UPMC). Has anyone ever put together a list of these "other" programs?

Thanks in advance!

I think it will be hard to find a "comprehensive" list, since there is a lot of overlap with Rehab psych, some programs that do both adult and peds work, and private practices that may offer the experience needed to pursue board certification.

That being said, a few sites I remember from my search this year:
University of Michigan
Brown University/Alpert Medical School
Harvard Partners/Mass General Hospital
North Shore/LIJ Med Center
NYU Child Study Center
A. I. DuPont Hospital for Children
Columbia University
Cook Children's Hospital (Ft Worth, TX)

Members don't see this ad :)
Good question!

I know in the last few years more quality sites have dropped out of Match and become independent (again), though it is still a small minority of programs.

So what do y'all recommend? Just contacting hospitals, med schools, etc. independently to ask if they have a post-doc? Seems like there should be a more centralized method......

So what do y'all recommend? Just contacting hospitals, med schools, etc. independently to ask if they have a post-doc? Seems like there should be a more centralized method......

I was looking at adult rather than peds, but in addition to your searches (i.e., APPCN and Div. 40), I just constantly checked neuropsych listserves, watched professional society websites for postings (e.g., NAN, INS, AACN), occasionally looked through the APA Monitor classifieds portion, and even Googled a bit.