Computer + Apt

Started by boc08
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

boc08

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

Has any incoming 1st year at WVSOM bought a laptop with the requirements the school suggested? If so, what kind, where and how much did you pay? Can you give me the details? Thanks!! Also, anyone who knows anything about the North Court St apartments (300 N. Court St)...please let me know what kind of place it is.
 
Hi boc08~

You may get a better response to this ? if you post it in the WVSOM Class of 2008 thread...just do a search for it in the osteo. forum if you can't find it.

I'll be an MSI at WVSOM--can't wait till August! I haven't bought a laptop yet either, so I'll be looking for replies to this post as well.

Are you from WV?

~Michelle