COMQUEST 2X? Or COMQUEST 1X +COMBANK 1X

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chocolateagar04

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey so my COMLEX II is coming up in 10 days. I've been through COMQUEST 1X and I took a COMSAE and I must say COMQUEST is pretty accurate in terms of question style and even content.

But I've heard good things about COMBANK as well.

At this late stage in the game, would you recommend I go through COMQUEST one more time so that I really know that material? Or try to get through as much of COMBANK as I can?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

You could do a lot in days and can probably finish all of combank if you do 200 questions per day. It really served me well in my exam. The exam felt pretty easy and saw similar questions from both combank and comquest. I definitely think its worth that last push. I would just really hone your knowledge and go through both qbanks thoroughly and read through the correct and incorrect answers. You'll find that test day will come pretty easy. Good luck !

Agreed both. Especially for OMM and Law/Ethics. I think COMQUEST was more like the real thing. Don't expect any of the same questions on your test, but similar concepts.