Concern about GPA and retaking science classes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ptstudent0920

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am almost done with my undergraduate hoping to get accepted into the PT program in Texas. I have retakened my science courses before. Should I be concern about it? Will they not accept me because I retake 2-3 science classes so my gpa would be high?


My all my science courses were in the B average which is what i am concern. A lady from TWU told me I am at risk for not getting into PT school but my gpa is great for OT.



Any advices? its too late to change major and i don't want to waste time...