Conditional Acceptance..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I

itsallgood19

Hi guys,

I got an acceptance from Kent :) and I'm super excited about it! Just wanted to make sure this is a legit, full-on acceptance from this school.

The letter is phrased,
"... would like to offer you conditional acceptance to KSUCPM for the 2014 term. This acceptance is offered to you pending your final transcripts from xxx school."

I just wanna make sure this means a full-on acceptance if I pay the $1,000 to secure my seat right? I'm just thrown off by this "conditional" word. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

It is an acceptance based on the condition that you finish school and send them your final transcripts. So unless you end up failing your last semester of undergrad you are accepted.

Is this how it is phrased for all students/applicants technically in school while applying?

Members don't see this ad :)
Back in 2007, I was given a conditional acceptance from NYCPM. I had to complete their summer program with an 80 plus. I graduated in 2011, matched at my top choice. It's a real acceptance. Don't fail your last semester and you're fine.

Hi guys,

I got an acceptance from Kent :) and I'm super excited about it! Just wanted to make sure this is a legit, full-on acceptance from this school.

The letter is phrased,
"... would like to offer you conditional acceptance to KSUCPM for the 2014 term. This acceptance is offered to you pending your final transcripts from xxx school."

I just wanna make sure this means a full-on acceptance if I pay the $1,000 to secure my seat right? I'm just thrown off by this "conditional" word. Thanks!

Congratulations buddy!!

I'm very happy it worked out!