1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

confused about a concept

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by immonpath, Dec 22, 2008.

1. immonpath

7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    hi guys I was wondering if you could help me with this concept
    i thought energy was released when the bonds of atp are broken (atp hydrolysis)
    but what is all this energy is released through bond formation and never released when breaking bonds?? courtesy of exam crackers

thanks, I did a search but I am still confused.

2. 0Complications

Removed

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    Here is a nice explanation for you. It goes from basic to detailed. There is plenty more info out there, but this should cover your question. If you have problems with it after that pm me and I'd be happy to explain it in further detail.

http://www.blobs.org/science/article.php?article=30

Hope it helps.

3. immonpath

7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    thanks that was perfect:)