Confused about interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted1042898

is it safe to assume all invites have gone out by now? do programs ever add more interview spots? or do all their spots just fill up right away? Im kinda confused about the entire process because lets assume someone still has to submit their step 2 score then they wont even be considered if all the interview spots are already full? unless people cancel? I feel like with virtual interviews people aren't going to cancel:thinking:

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
  • Dislike
Reactions: 1 users
is it safe to assume all invites have gone out by now? do programs ever add more interview spots? or do all their spots just fill up right away? Im kinda confused about the entire process because lets assume someone still has to submit their step 2 score then they wont even be considered if all the interview spots are already full? unless people cancel? I feel like with virtual interviews people aren't going to cancel:thinking:
Very unsafe to assume that. As in, there are plenty out there still. Time to sit back and find a way to force yourself to relax. New video game?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
It’s literally been 7 days. Deep breaths there kid

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Very unsafe to assume that. As in, there are plenty out there still. Time to sit back and find a way to force yourself to relax. New video game?

Cyberpunk 2077 delayed until December :-(

Reactions: 1 users
Moving to ERAS.

So, interviews are indeed probably going out faster this year since the start date was later. There just isn’t as much time to review apps and interview. But 7 days is almost certainly too fast for a program to decide on all thei spots. Give EM another couple weeks before you get really worried