Congrats Residents

Started by Its Z
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Its Z

Retired
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You paid your dues and now it's time to move on to next phase of your life. Hope all your hard work will pay off... Good Luck and Congrats on a job well done!

👍
 
You paid your dues and now it's time to move on to next phase of your life. Hope all your hard work will pay off... Good Luck and Congrats on a job well done!

👍

Thanks..but I still have 2 days left!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I finished today. Drive 7 hours tomorrow. Start v2.0 thursday.


I'm tuckered!
 
Congrats. As an incoming resident, just want to quickly poll and see what are you guys doing for the future? PGY-2? Found the job you wanted? Thanks and congrats again.
 
Thanks! After 2 years I am so happy and pleased that it's over although I must tell you I was sad my last day! I'm going to miss all the great people I've learned from and that have pushed me. Fortunately, I am staying within the health system but I'll be the first clinician at one of our smaller hospitals. I'm excited to be blazing my own trail!
 
Thanks! After 2 years I am so happy and pleased that it's over although I must tell you I was sad my last day! I'm going to miss all the great people I've learned from and that have pushed me. Fortunately, I am staying within the health system but I'll be the first clinician at one of our smaller hospitals. I'm excited to be blazing my own trail!

Awesome! It's success stories like yours that help to keep me striving. Best wishes to your new practice, keep us posted. 👍
 
Thanks! After 2 years I am so happy and pleased that it's over although I must tell you I was sad my last day! I'm going to miss all the great people I've learned from and that have pushed me. Fortunately, I am staying within the health system but I'll be the first clinician at one of our smaller hospitals. I'm excited to be blazing my own trail!

Awesome!👍 This is really my view of the point of doing a residency. I want be trained in a large teaching institution but make a difference at a smaller hospital that really needs the services of a clinican.👍👍