Congrats to those who matched . . .

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PYT27

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
now it'd be fun to share what you're doing to prepare for this beast of a residency :D (other than relaxing and beaching it up).

Let's get some ideas going!

Members don't see this ad.

now it'd be fun to share what you're doing to prepare for this beast of a residency :D (other than relaxing and beaching it up).

Let's get some ideas going!

Buying a new pair of the sassiest danskos I can find :)

Congrats everyone. Now the wait til Thurs... I'm going to Vegas for a bachelor party with a bunch of guys that just matched on Thurs, then off to Ethiopia for a rotation, then backpacking Italy and Greece. Maybe I'll learn something on my trip related to ob... Hope everyone got their first choice!

Members don't see this ad :)
Buying a new pair of the sassiest danskos I can find :)

I totally hear ya - although some of my surgical resident buddies swear by Calzuros! We need to make a wise decision here . . .our feet may thank us later :p

Goodluck guys n gals! Hope tomorrow works out!

As for me, I'll be hitting up Hawaii and trying to get some semblence of a proper workout regimen in order so I can atleast TRY to remain fit during these next four years! :eek:

DOes anyone know how many OB scramble spots were open this year? Just curious.

There were 13 unfilled spots this year.

Sadly I'm in a transitional year so I"ll be working up to the day of orientation for my OB program. :-(

Is there a central location where we can look and see which applicants matched to each program? I would love to see where the people I met on the interview trail ended up!