Congratulations Lola!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UCLAMAN

Air Jordan Collector
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Congratulations. :) Have fun at Georgetown!

Members don't see this ad.

i'd just like to say congratulations to lola, everyone has been pulling for you and you've been so supportive for everyone else...

speech, speech, speech, speech.....

Members don't see this ad :)
one of the most long awaited, and well deserved acceptances on SDN ;) :clap: YAY!

...and I'm sure the first of many for you! :clap:

Yay Lola!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: I'm so happy the worse is over for you. In the International Forum you said DC would be ok, so are you still undecided over Trinity?

And hopefully even better news will come from Davis. :D But whatever happens, you're in!!!

thanks, guys! i still can hardly believe it :)
i had just written in the international forum that dc would be an ok place to live and that i might choose it over trinity but was not excited about the other locations of schools i'm waiting on (other than the uc's)! still not 100% sure of my decision but will probably choose gtown over trinity.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I came back from Washington DC last weekend... it's a pretty nice city!

OH MY GOD, CON-FREAKIN-GRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! This is sooooooooo great, can you believe it?! Way to go lola. I know everyone was rooting for you on here, this should probably become the longest thread on SDN. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Congrats Lola, You deserve it. Best news ever, now go out and celebrate.

And Lola, I went to college near DC and DC is a great city. Especially where GTown is. You will love it!

lola, I gotta pop in here and congratulate you a 2nd time!!! Did you just find out today? Open up a bottle of champagne!!! :clap: :love: :)

Congrats Lola. Georgetown is a great place to be (Outside of the admin department) and I know you'll love it there.

Members don't see this ad :)
lola, I am so happy for you. you have always been supportive of everyone and you deserve this. congratulations, :clap: !

WOW THAT IS SO AWESOME CONGRATULATIONS! I was following a previous thread about Georgetown and I was rooting for you. how neat! Good luck in medical school!

You have been living on SDN for too long lola. Take a good day off tomorrow...SEriously, you are very helpful to all. Have a great experience at Gtown and know I am truly happy for you!

May 15 can't come soon enough!:clap:

WOOHOO!!! This is such exciting news!!! I'm soooo glad and happy that you got into Gtown!!! You go girl!!!!
Congrats again!!:clap: :clap: :)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY, Lola!!!!!!!!!

Awesome, Lola!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Georgetown will be lucky to have you!

CONGRATULATIONS LOLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!! I knew you'd be getting off those waitlists soon! You deserve it sooo much - congratulations!!! In about 2 weeks you're going to have about 5 more acceptances, i can just feel it!! (including Davis!)

Enjoy your unemployment ;) and your vacation!!!

:clap: :clap:

Congratualtions

Congrats, congrats, congrats, Lola!!!!! You deserve it for all the hard work and help you've given so freely to all of us on this board! If I decide to do the SMP at G-Town, I'll definitely look you up!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

congrats lola!!! i don't normally post here but i've been secretly pulling for you to get in since i discovered this site and you totally deserve it :clap:

Yay Lola! You must be thrilled. Party like a rock star tonight! :clap:

Congrats Lola :clap: :clap:

Good luck to everyone else waiting to get off their wait lists!!! :D

- Zina

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats lola!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I'll take my final shot tonight in your honor!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Lola!! :) I'd been hoping to see a thread like this for you for some time. You'll be a great doc and thanks for all your helpful posts. I'm still rooting for some good NorCal love for you from Davis!

:clap: :clap:

Way to go Lola!! Congratulations!

That's so great! Congrads Lola! :clap:

O wow! I can admit now...of all the folks that I've been pulling for, you were the one I secretly most hoped would make it.

So, so cool. :clap:

WWWWWOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!

Congratulations! I knew you'd get into georgetown! I've been so pulling for you. Yeah! Go class of 2007!!!!

:clap: :) :love:

LOLA, YOU ARE ONE SEXY MOFO! I'M SOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!
:) :eek: :clap: ;) :cool: :D :cool: :clap: :eek: ;)

Originally posted by Moskeeto
CON-FREAKIN-GRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

I've never heard anyone say this before-it's funny said out loud:laugh:

:D :D :D

This is some of the best news we've had on SDN in quite a while.

:clap: CONGRATS LOLA!!! :clap:

Hey Lola, I'm soooooo happy for you! Being from California, I always related to ya and I'm so glad you got in! :)

Whoopeee! I KNEW YOU'D GET IN! Way to go! Georgetown is lucky to have a bovine member such as yourself!

Another satisfied customer....:clap: :clap: :clap: !

p.s. I bet you you'll be hearing some news from other places very soon!

Congrats! Celebrate and have fun this weekend!:clap:

WOW! congrats Lola! That's really great! I'm really glad that we august mcat'ers have made it! :)

party-smiley-020.gif

but i've just got one question for you.....did you type or handwrite your secondary? ;)

welcome to the class of 2007, have a beer!!!
party-smiley-012.gif

Originally posted by DW

but i've just got one question for you.....did you type or handwrite your secondary? ;)

for the record: I HANDWROTE MY SECONDARY :eek:

thanks for all the support guys. hopefully many more people will start getting in in the coming weeks. it was such a nice surprise that it came when i wasn't expecting it!

LOLA!!!!!! :clap:

i am sooooo happy for you. :D
CONGRATULATIONS!
CONGRATULATIONS!
CONGRATULATIONS!

:hardy: finally.

OMG!!!

HURRAY FOR LOLA!!! If this girl didn't make it, I was going to lose all faith in the admissions process. !!!!

Congrats, Lola. It's been such a pleasure getting to know you from our Drexel interview onwards, I know you'll be a great doctor!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

YAY LOLA!

I have totally been pulling for you (I know, I'm such a lurker on this board!). You are such a nice person, as I remember from Kaplan, and I know you will be a fabulous doctor. You are such an inspiration to me! Now I know that adcoms really do have a little bit of sense. Best of luck, "Lola".

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I'm so happy for you!!! You really deserve it, Lola. I hope you don't stop visiting the PreAllo forum. We need you to keep encouraging the rest of us like you always have.

Cheers to the best news we've had on SDN for a while!!