Consult Liaison Psychiatry Fellowship Application Thread 2024-2025

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Robotfishbrain

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven't seen an updated thread for CL this year so I decided to make one. How has everyone's application process been? I only applied to four programs and applied a bit late (last week), but I haven't heard anything from programs yet.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
True. It seems like some programs have been quick to send out interviews while others wait as well, so nothing is really happening in this inbetween period.
 
Which programs have reached out so far? How many programs did you apply to? With only 4 applications I bet it's going to be crickets for a while for me.