Contacting Drexel's Admission Office??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Deepti

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I've been trying to contact the admissions office at Drexel for a couple of days now. Everytime I call I get connected to a voicemail. I've left a message and I haven't received a call back. I also tried emailing them but I've gotten no response with that either...has anyone else had this problem...is there another number that I can try? I've been calling 215 991 8202..thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

[email protected]

This might be a better method of contact--they replied to me the day after I sent them an email.

drumming :D

thanks! I tried that and they haven't emailed me yet...it's been a day now but maybe I'll hear from them sometime today. I'm trying to withdraw my acceptance and get a refund of my deposit so it's a little frustrating not to be able to talk to a person. thanks again.

Members don't see this ad :)
hey deepti,

you won't be able to withdraw over the phone anyway. i tried myself and they'll ask for an email.....so just go ahead and write it. they never responded to my email, but 10 days later i got a check in the mail.

Hey, If you want the e-mail to which to send the withdrawl letter to drexel pm me. It looks like a personal e-mail so I don't want to just post it on the board.