Contacting schools that have ghosted you

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futureDDS_19

Reaction score
So far this cycle, been rejected to 5 schools, waitlisted at 1 and still waiting for the others. I would like to contact the rest of the schools that are still offering post December interviews but not sure exactly what to say? What do you guys recommend? Should I contact them and write a letter of interest? Really at a loss right now, I know I'm a terrific candidate its just my DAT score thats holding me back from pursuing my dreams.

Your help is MUCH appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

I would say go ahead and send a letter of interest as well as an update of things you have done since you submitted your ADDSAS application. Write each school a short letter of interest on why you are a great candidate and how you'll fit into their school. You honestly have nothing to lose at this point so shoot your shot! Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Can't hurt to show that you're interested. Just don't be annoying. Say my name is _______ & I am currently applying to ___________. And then state the reasons why you like the school.

Also, what is your DAT score? I'm sure you are a terrific candidate, but the DAT is very important
First time 17 AA retook it and got 18AA. I will likely retake it again if I don't get in this cycle.

Just in case you have to reapply, I would contact the schools that rejected you and ask them how you can improve your application.
It might just be your DAT or it could also be something else?

Reactions: 1 user