"Continue to Review" at Penn State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kfire326

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been in the "Continue to Review" category at Penn State since September. I called today to check my status, and Amber told me that "Continue to Review" = a pre-interview hold (unlike what most people think, according to her). Moreover, she said that TODAY, FRIDAY MARCH 30, 2007 is their LAST DAY OF INTERVIEWS. So, if you're still in the "Continue to Review" category, --> reject.

Members don't see this ad.

I've been in the "Continue to Review" category at Penn State since September. I called today to check my status, and Amber told me that "Continue to Review" = a pre-interview hold (unlike what most people think, according to her). Moreover, she said that TODAY, FRIDAY MARCH 30, 2007 is their LAST DAY OF INTERVIEWS. So, if you're still in the "Continue to Review" category, --> reject.

I was taken off the continue to review pile at Penn State about two weeks ago, but yes today was the last day of interviews so there's no chance left for one, unfortunately. I think they were mostly only taking in-staters anyways

I was taken off the continue to review pile at Penn State about two weeks ago, but yes today was the last day of interviews so there's no chance left for one, unfortunately. I think they were mostly only taking in-staters anyways

Either way, I don't particularly care. The lady on the phone was really nice though.