Core Clinical Capstone

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

swimmergirl96

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone have an idea when this will be implemented? It seems like class of 2025 will not be involved, but do will it take a few years before its fully up and running?

Members don't see this ad.

What is this? Are you referring to the COMLEX Level 2 PE replacement?

Members don't see this ad :)

What the heck is she doing with her fingers in that picture? Is that some sort of osteopathic wizardry?

What the heck is she doing with her fingers in that picture? Is that some sort of osteopathic wizardry?
In this case they’re literally just pointing. Most OMM instructions cringe when students use more than one finger to localize tenderness.

Typically use in trigger point (a muscle knot), Counterstrain tender points (may be related to acupuncture principles, idk the exact nature), and just point tenderness

She's obviously using the still-jones-chapman-miller-ninjutsu method for identifying lymphatic countertenderpoints of L2-4 transverse spinal process somatopsychsiological dysfunctions :thumbup:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Seems like a great idea. Lets do four stations where you have to correctly guess cranial, cervical, thoracic, lumbar dysfunciton and if you dont get 3/4 right you fail.

I wonder if it took one person to formulate this stupid idea or it was a group effort. I dont understand why you would have OMM as a potential barrier to residency when almost no one does OMM in residency.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

I "Think" the person is using their thumb and 5th finger to represent the respective vertebral transverse proces and how the vertebral body might be side bended and rotated. Just a guess, it's a bizarre photo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user